Hali good to go?

Guest guest

Guest WichitaZRide

Hali still played at a high level even when only practicing one or two days a week last season while going through the knee issues.  I say give the guy a rest and allow him to still only practice one or two days a week...the difference being his knees are in a much better place.  A fresh Hali is a Monster Hali and will have much less wear and tear on his body entering the playoffs... 

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article22553154.html

“Some cartilage was floating in there, making it swell up,” Hali said. “The doctor cleaned it out and I feel good … I’m glad to get out here and cut on it, run on it.”

Sounds good to me. Four more years?

Hali is not ready to retire, but I do not see him as being one who wants to play until there is nothing left. I doubt he plays more than this season. 

Dee Ford better be stepping up....Otherwise, he will get about as much playing time as Cyrus Gray....

w

Ford will probably get his chance this year, but even if he's a legitimate starter, he's not going to be at Hali's level until Hali winds down.  Until Ford gets a chance to play more, I'm not calling him a wasted pick.

Archived