Most Important Chiefs in 2015

Who are your Top 5 most important Chiefs in 2015? Who can we not live without and why? 

5. Derrick Johnson - We really suffered in run defense after we lost DJ and Berry last year. We need at least one of the two healthy all season to be an elite defense.

4. Jeremy Maclin - I am thinking teams will have to game plan for him. He is also our most reliable receiver. If we lose him, we lose speed an experience. No one will be worrying about Avant taking the top off a defense and we will be asking a lot of Albert Wilson.

3. Jamaal Charles - You can't replace this guy. He's the best all around back in the NFL. Teams have to game plan for him and respect his speed. I like Davis but, I don't know if he can be an every down back.

2. Alex Smith - Daniel is competent and can manage and a couple of games. However, you can't ask him to win games for you. He doesn't have the experience or the physical tools to do that.

1. Dontari Poe - If we lose Poe, we are F*****. We really don't have a back up for him. Howard can play NT in a pinch and we have a late round rookie we could put in there but, Poe is a one man wrecking crew. He is the best in the league and we just don't have depth here.

Jamaal, jmac, houston, Poe and kelce.

Jmac, without his presence teams will just sit on the short to intermediate routes that Alex and Andy love.

Houston makes everything easier for the rest of the defenders.

Poe also obvious. We have no one else that can do what he does.

Kelce because our tight end depth is shaky and he's the man.

Jamaal Charles cause he's in charge.

Archived