Poe Out For The Year

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As estimated, early October. Let Jaye Play! As long as he can. If Howard and Fangupo can get the job done, Poe will build himself up and help crush them in the playoffs. It is amusing to see the gloom and doom in the first few posts on this thread.

FANATIC should be embarrassed at the sensational bullshit of the OP title. Dontari Poe is a dancing mountain who has undergone some serious maintenance work, but there is no reason for alarm. I am confident in our ability to beat the Broncos without him on a short week, and when he comes back look out!

FANATIC should be embarrassed at the sensational bullshit of the OP title. Dontari Poe is a dancing mountain who has undergone some serious maintenance work, but there is no reason for alarm. I am confident in our ability to beat the Broncos without him on a short week, and when he comes back look out!

Look at the report I quoted way back then. That was what was initially reported. He later changed his information.

Meh...he quoted a bad source. I think we've all jumped the gun once in a while. Water under the bridge...looking forward to seeing Poe lead a Top 5 defense in 2015!!

I've finally gotten used to seeing this thread on the topics list, rather than reacting in this manner every time I see it, thinking I'm seeing a new report: "What happened now?!"

Jeez guys.  There are so many more important issues in life than to be upset by the title of a thread on a football forum.  Nobody needs to be worried. Nobody ought to be embarrassed. 

Eat a sandwich or mow the lawn.

[/quote

hey fuck you buddy!!

uh will you fix me a bologna sandwich?...I'll mow your yard.....

KY, you put your post inside of mine, as though I said it.  Not good form.  Anyway, I forgive you :lol:.  BTW, isn't that Kentucky bluegrass lawn getting a little long?

Jeez guys.  There are so many more important issues in life than to be upset by the title of a thread on a football forum.  Nobody needs to be worried. Nobody ought to be embarrassed. 

Eat a sandwich or mow the lawn.
[/quote

hey fuck you buddy!!

uh will you fix me a bologna sandwich?...I'll mow your yard.....

The last two sentences are yours, KY, not mine.  Anyway, my wife tells me that all the time.

KY, you put your post inside of mine, as though I said it. Not good form. Anyway, I forgive you :lol:. BTW, isn't that Kentucky bluegrass lawn getting a little long?

The last two sentences are yours, KY, not mine. Anyway, my wife tells me that all the time.

Your wife tells you it's your KY all the time? I thought only women used that. ;)

KY, you put your post inside of mine, as though I said it.  Not good form.  Anyway, I forgive you :lol:.  BTW, isn't that Kentucky bluegrass lawn getting a little long?

The last two sentences are yours, KY, not mine.  Anyway, my wife tells me that all the time.

sorry...I know it had nothing to do with all that gin I was drinking that night...

Archived