CC Keeper League

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been in a league at work for the past 5 years. I taught my wife and she won the league 3 years ago and I have won the last 2 years. My plan is to take 1st place in the CC league also. I'm a trash talker but at the end of the day we are all Chiefs fans and I hope to have fun!! Go Chiefs!!

I have been in a league at work for the past 5 years. I taught my wife and she won the league 3 years ago and I have won the last 2 years. My plan is to take 1st place in the CC league also. I'm a trash talker but at the end of the day we are all Chiefs fans and I hope to have fun!! Go Chiefs!!

Sadly for you, it will remain, just a plan. :lol:

Well, the trophy and money are currently in my possession, and I have no intent on returning either. Therefore talk all you want, but remember talk is cheap, I'll do my talking on the field!!!!!!!!

You'll go all your cheap talking on the field? ;)

Sure, except it won't be talking it will be action. You pretty much should be in the league to talk crap though!! Pony up big boy! ;)

Haha, wasn't actually talking crap, I just take figurative things and treat them literally as well as consolidate two similar sentences (talk is cheap and I'll do the talking...) The two concepts (figurative/literal and combining sentences) was too much to avoid for my OCD. ;)

I'm no good at these things and it's no fun for me when I'm no good at it. I have my favorite players who aren't the best at fantasy points. To pick them and lose or pick against them and lose, that is the question. I'd rather keep my money.

Well, the trophy and money are currently in my possession, and I have no intent on returning either.  Therefore talk all you want, but remember talk is cheap, I'll do my talking on the field!!!!!!!!

Well Spfdchief you better bring your "A' game because I will be collecting the money and the trophy. It's gonna be like a rookie QB coming into the NFL and winning the Superbowl. I have won my league the last 2 years and was runner up when my wife won the year before that. I love competition, and I hate when people are taking a beat down and start to lose interest when they know they can't make the playoffs. I am competitive as HELL and if I can't make the playoffs then I do my best to knock somebody else out. My motto is "Never give up and follow nobody"

Well Spfdchief you better bring your "A' game because I will be collecting the money and the trophy. It's gonna be like a rookie QB coming into the NFL and winning the Superbowl. I have won my league the last 2 years and was runner up when my wife won the year before that. I love competition, and I hate when people are taking a beat down and start to lose interest when they know they can't make the playoffs. I competitive as HELL and if I can't make the playoffs then I do my best to knock somebody else out. My motto is "Never give up and follow nobody"

Runnerup to your wife? Aw, man. Just kidding, I'd be way behind your wife in the standings, and it's pretty neat that you have a sporty wife. Or just good on numbers and intuition from numbers?

Runnerup to your wife? Aw, man. Just kidding, I'd be way behind your wife in the standings, and it's pretty neat that you have a sporty wife. Or just good on numbers and intuition from numbers?

Yeah I think my wife is a bigger football fan then I am. She is a damn Cowboy's fan makes me wanna puke.

Well Spfdchief you better bring your "A' game because I will be collecting the money and the trophy. It's gonna be like a rookie QB coming into the NFL and winning the Superbowl. I have won my league the last 2 years and was runner up when my wife won the year before that. I love competition, and I hate when people are taking a beat down and start to lose interest when they know they can't make the playoffs. I am competitive as HELL and if I can't make the playoffs then I do my best to knock somebody else out. My motto is "Never give up and follow nobody"

HA HA HA HA HA.  It's all good.  I've heard it all before.  I'm this good, I'm great, my WIFE beats me at fantasy football(umm, I wouldn't admit that if I were you), you lost all credibility with that one.  Either way, Right now, i am the champion until someone takes it away from me!!!  GOOD LUCK!

What do you guys think of changing the payout on this?  I mean Iike the winner take all, mostly because I know it will be me, but what if we made it more friendly to all invovled.  Say, regular season champ gets their money back(hate being the top seed, and someone gets a lucky week and knocks your ass out), first place gets 50% of 450(225), second place gets 30%(135), and third place gets 20%(90).  Think this would get people more into it.  Xen, what do you think about that?  Anyone else feel free to chime in as well.

Archived