Thursday night football. Love it or leave it?

Don't like it one bit.

When an organization alienates half of their fans it just shows that they don't really care. The reason I say alienates half of their fans is because the game is on the NFL Network which many fans don't have because it's extra money that many don't have. Put it on one of the major Networks and I might change my tune.

I'll watch when it's here but, I don't like it. Thursday night football is supposed to be reserved for one big college game. Friday is for High School football. Saturday is for college. Sunday and Monday are for the pros. 

The primary reason I don't like it is because I have to get up and go to work the next morning, really early.  I normally don't watch, but if it's the Chiefs, sometimes I can't help myself, and have to watch.  I could do without it also.

Twenty years ago I remember a MNF between Chiefs and Chargers that KC won when Vanover returned kickoff. I drove home and was so pumped I didn't get to sleep until 4:00. Had a big trial the following day at 8:00. Really sucked. 2 hours sleep. The good old days.

Archived