2015 Sleeper picks

Gaines, could in fact play extremely well the first 3 games in place for Smith. I like Gaines to slowly improve and have a breakout year.

He'll be tested.  That's for sure.  Our opponents the first three games will be watching.

I think D'Anothony Thomas will thrive with a specific role and a lot of coverage Maclin will draw away.

On Defense I think Dezman Moses will be an asset on helping lower the amount of snaps Hali logs, keeping him more fresh down the road.

Darkhorse guy is gonna be Jarrod Pughsley. If the dude continues to stand out, don't be shocked if he causes Jeff Allen to be bounced from the team.

I think D'Anothony Thomas will thrive with a specific role and a lot of coverage Maclin will draw away.

On Defense I think Dezman Moses will be an asset on helping lower the amount of snaps Hali logs, keeping him more fresh down the road.

Darkhorse guy is gonna be Jarrod PughsleyLinemen are a little too big to "bounce". 

I don't think Allen will get rolled.  He is too versatile, and Reid loves versatility on the line for good reason. He also has some experience, as Jimi Hendrix would say. That counts a lot on a young line that is weak on experience. But those are great pics. Good ideas, Lick.

Though a different way of being "experienced," I keep thinking of Jimi.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jimi+hendrix/are+you+experienced_20071527.html

Darkhorse guy is gonna be Jarrod Pughsley. If the dude continues to stand out, don't be shocked if he causes Jeff Allen to be bounced from the team.

Dat is already hurt

Archived