Cable no longer carries Channel 7 Pittsburg. That means no preseason Chiefs. Radio carries Royals. Some of you more energetic guys post updates for us out area guys. Trying to find streaming radio but KCFX wants money to listen. Welcome to 21st Century NFL.

I used the FOX 101 app last season to listen to the games on my phone. I don't remember paying for it, maybe I did. Slept and drank since then, ya know.

Of course, since you're in Brownbackistan, who knows what the rules are there. Are ya paying for sunshine, yet?

Guest 303Chiefs

Cable no longer carries Channel 7 Pittsburg. That means no preseason Chiefs. Radio carries Royals. Some of you more energetic guys post updates for us out area guys. Trying to find streaming radio but KCFX wants money to listen. Welcome to 21st Century NFL.

I'll be there in person tonight, will update.

Guest Robert Garrett

Please do it appears the game will start at 3:00 am german time.. I will try to get up and listen but dont know

Joplin and Wichita are both broadcasting the game.  I don't know if that helps or not.

NFL Game Pass has a free 7-day trial.  If you sign up for that, at least you'll be able to see the first 2 games.

I signed up. I have used NFL Rewind for the past two seasons. I am not happy about having to pay $99. It was cheaper before. 

Guest robert Garrett

search for chiefs radio network, there should be a link there you can listen to the game on, this is what i usually do.

Archived