5 things we leaned from training camp

Of course I don't really mean Reid should dress down his players in public. More of a "I wish I knew Andy had some bite in him when it's called for" type of wondering. That's it. 

No need for further pontificating on the pros and cons of how to coach. 

I get too carried away.  You're post didn't really imply "dressing down". I'm sure you agree with what Jet and I were saying. Even still, I have a feeling that Reid is just super careful about that and probably explains his quiet and sometimes maddening homilies when he is talking to the press. It is very calculated, and there is a lot of esprit in his locker room.  It may or may not be cause and effect.

I get too carried away.  You're post didn't really imply "dressing down". I'm sure you agree with what Jet and I were saying. Even still, I have a feeling that Reid is just super careful about that and probably explains his quiet and sometimes maddening homilies when he is talking to the press. It is very calculated, and there is a lot of esprit in his locker room.  It may or may not be cause and effect.

One thing I will say about Reid and the Chiefs locker room...there does not seem to be any issues there that I am aware of. The guys like and respect Andy I believe. No troublemakers on the field...there is the occasional league policy failure...every team has those. But they seem to be a tight group. That has to be a plus.

One thing I will say about Reid and the Chiefs locker room...there does not seem to be any issues there that I am aware of. The guys like and respect Andy I believe. No troublemakers on the field...there is the occasional league policy failure...every team has those. But they seem to be a tight group. That has to be a plus.

well we've seen the alternative with haley and pioli..yuck.

Archived