Titans @ Chiefs thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Daniel will be dealt. Murray showed enough to be a back up.

I think they keep them for this year. But he showed enough that they don't have to offer Daniel a new contract next year, though Daniel might go elsewhere where the team's QB is not set.

I think they keep them for this year. But he showed enough that they don't have to offer Daniel a new contract next year, though Daniel might go elsewhere where the team's QB is not set.

Yes you may be correct. They took a long look at Murray tonight. May be something in the works. Its saves cap space and pick up a mid round draft choice for a guy that wont be on your team next year..

1) I'll tell you what - I am becoming a huge Ramik Wilson fan.  He is absolutely everywhere. 

2) I thought the #1 O-line did very well both in protection and in run blocking.  This bodes very well,  especially when Fish is back, and Allen.

3) The chemistry between Smith and Maclin is amazing this soon.

4) I think the Chiefs must keep  both Williams and Hammond.

5) Murray is obviously very accurate and doesn't get rattled by pressure, but we need to hold onto Daniels one more season.

6) Charcandrik West continues to impress me as a #2 RB.  If we deal anyone, it might as well be Knile Davis.  We could also deal Avant.

7) The D is terrific and will only get better with the return of Poe. Our backup NT's can definitely handle the job.

8) Jamaal is still mind boggling

9) It can still rain a lot in Kansas City

10) Marcus Peters - wow.

It is just one preseason game against a team that could be one of the five worst in the NFL. Let's not get overly up when the Chiefs do well, and not overly down when they're not at their best. The Chiefs played a good game. It was one of their best preseason games in quite a while. However, there were still things to be worked on, and I am sure Andy Reid will point those out. 

The Chiefs have a shot to be very good this year. Things always have to fall in place such as staying relatively healthy, and being able to adapt to injuries (because they always happen). The Chiefs need to continue working on their pass protection. This was a better outing, but it is only one game. I am hopeful. 

I thought Murray played well. He had that interception with the ones, an interception dropped with the twos (could be another backups fault), and two really good catches by the receivers that would have been dropped last year, but otherwise played well with the twos against the twos. I point out the twos because his INT came against the ones. The TDs were good and the easy ones were easy and in the flow of the offense. He recovered well from a dropped snap.

if I'm the jets or a couple of other teams I'm looking at Daniel..

To see if he picked his nose?

He's not going to gain attention over a Fitzpatrick who is probably as talented and has a much much better understanding of a Chan Gailey offense than Chase ever will.

Outside of Buffalo, when the Tyrod Taylor experience explodes, nobody is going to have interest in him.

Andy still has to provide results and Alex has missed some time before in his career. If he goes down, I don't think you want to turn your offense over to Aaron Murray yet.

Chase can at least keep your team respectable and is reliable at doing so.

Chiefs did good, but you should expect that when they are playing a 2 win squad. Us losing to them last year was a joke.

Seeing their squad try to positively spin a 4 win squad was amusing.

Fun game to watch. Biggest surprise to me was how much better the Oline looked in this game. Like night and day better. Either the Titans defense is really bad or Andy got a message through this past week of practice. I am encouraged.

Fun game to watch. Biggest surprise to me was how much better the Oline looked in this game. Like night and day better. Either the Titans defense is really bad or Andy got a message through this past week of practice. I am encouraged.

Yep

1) I'll tell you what - I am becoming a huge Ramik Wilson fan.  He is absolutely everywhere. 

2) I thought the #1 O-line did very well both in protection and in run blocking.  This bodes very well,  especially when Fish is back, and Allen.

3) The chemistry between Smith and Maclin is amazing this soon.

4) I think the Chiefs must keep  both Williams and Hammond.

5) Murray is obviously very accurate and doesn't get rattled by pressure, but we need to hold onto Daniels one more season.

6) Charcandrik West continues to impress me as a #2 RB.  If we deal anyone, it might as well be Knile Davis.  We could also deal Avant.

7) The D is terrific and will only get better with the return of Poe. Our backup NT's can definitely handle the job.

8) Jamaal is still mind boggling

9) It can still rain a lot in Kansas City

10) Marcus Peters - wow.

Preseason game against a bad team. We do need to hold on to Williams and Hammond.

Archived