CC Keeper League Draft Set

Change the scoring. I hate how passing tds are only 4 points. All others are 6. A touchdown is a touchdown.

I always hear the opposite saying that giving so much credit for passing touchdowns is not helping those with good running backs. The passing game in the NFL has gotten so big that the running touchdowns have gone down, I think. Or scoring has just gone up everywhere.

Its not all new teams..,  Near as I remember its generally been off last years standings..,

You're the commish so its your call.., Was kinda lookin forward to the first pick with the shit I had to put up with last year..,

Also, just a suggestion for next year.., Maybe lock the keepers a few days before so everybody can see who's available.., Just a suggestion..,

I can change it.  If everyone thinks that is what they want to do

I haven't been in the league until this year but a TD should be 6 points. 4 point TD's will change the strategy of how to draft so if it was going to be changed then it needed to be done long before now so I say leave the scoring the way it is.

I always hear the opposite saying that giving so much credit for passing touchdowns is not helping those with good running backs. The passing game in the NFL has gotten so big that the running touchdowns have gone down, I think. Or scoring has just gone up everywhere.

Nonsense.

You and your opponent are tied. Your QB throws a TD to opponent's receiver. You lose by 2 points.

Ridiculous.

It has been changed!  Glad you all got to learn lessons by watching me draft last night.  My team is a thing of beauty!!!!!

I keep hearing this shit and I am willing to put up an extra $50 that my team finishes better then your team. What I am saying is overall record doesn't mean shit, its about where you finish in the league. Doesn't matter how you get there it's where you end up.

I keep hearing this shit and I am willing to put up an extra $50 that my team finishes better then your team. What I am saying is overall record doesn't mean shit, its about where you finish in the league. Doesn't matter how you get there it's where you end up.

Oh, that is easy money!  You are on!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived