Preaseason Game 4: St. louis

Way to throw a whole city under the bus for the actions of a few.

When Saint Louis sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

There.. I do not officially believe all citizens of STL suck all that much. 

When Saint Louis sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

There.. I do not officially believe all citizens of STL suck all that much. 

St. Louis citizens, I mean, illegal immigrants, are Mexicans?

Disclaimer - This is a joke based upon Donald Trump calling Mexicans, or more specifically the Mexicans who are illegal immigrants, criminals and rapists. It is NOT what I think.

Edit: Wow, I didn't realize your quote above was Donald Trump's quote. Carry on.

St. Louis citizens, I mean, illegal immigrants, are Mexicans?

Disclaimer - This is a joke based upon Donald Trump calling Mexicans, or more specifically the Mexicans who are illegal immigrants, criminals and rapists. It is NOT what I think.

Edit: Wow, I didn't realize your quote above was Donald Trump's quote. Carry on.

I reside at a different planetary level, so it is sometimes difficult to follow my strange, and torturous sense of humor.

Archived