I'm about to go off on Gregg Rosenthal

Here is a link to the page where he gives his assessment of the Chiefs upcoming season.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000523646/article/chiefs-preview-enough-weapons-to-make-playoffs

Really not a very flattering portrayal of what we can look forward to in 2015. But the one thing that really stuck in my craw was this statement:

"Our prime concern with these Chiefs remains the roster construction. They have a few true superstars in Charles and outside linebacker Justin Houston. There are solid veterans like Smith, linebacker Derrick Johnson and Maclin. And there isn't much else. The Chiefs have poor depth throughout the roster and subpar starters at a variety of positions throughout the offensive line, defensive line and back seven on defense."

What The Crap!!

I dunno, seems pretty legit. If ESPN doesn't devote at least 5 minutes out of every hour to drooling over KC's roster, it must be because we lack talent (certainly not because it's not a small market team).

????

Not even sure where this is coming from. But okay. 

I dunno, seems pretty legit. If ESPN doesn't devote at least 5 minutes out of every hour to drooling over KC's roster, it must be because we lack talent (certainly not because it's not a small market team).

It would be nice if they treated their profession as unbiased journalists should, but that seems to be a problem for journalism today all over. 

Guest 303Chiefs

Yea!!...

so...which instrument did you play......

All of them...proud to say I got a scholarship that paid for my college AND I played sports. Weird how that happens...

Why get up tight about what any writer writes or any talking head says about the Chiefs?  What happens on the field is all that matters and if someone disses my team, it doesn't cost me a dime.

It's part of being a fan (short for fanatic). Ripping reporters who diss our team is almost as old as the sport itself.

I get upset because they could be paying me to come up with ridiculous "pulled it out of my ass" journalism instead of him...lol. 

Archived