Poe & Allen practice in full for KC...

There is a difference, yes, but it at least shows that Poe could possibly get a very light workload this week.

I think some of the armchair prognostics have been off on recovery time. We don't know the extent of work Por had done and his recovery table will be different from tour fat cousin Vinnie who's in his 50's and chain smokes filterless Camels. Shouldn't worry about him being rushed back too quickly.

There is a difference, yes, but it at least shows that Poe could possibly get a very light workload this week.

I think some of the armchair prognostics have been off on recovery time. We don't know the extent of work Por had done and his recovery table will be different from tour fat cousin Vinnie who's in his 50's and chain smokes filterless Camels. Shouldn't worry about him being rushed back too quickly.

LOL even worse when they are "Dr's"

I dont expect a full load but whatever he contributes will be a plus and demand attention when he is on the field

Doubtful.  He's not the worst of the O-line.

I think LDT as a guard at this stage of his career is a liability compared to Allen. Allen is experienced and has played pretty well for a couple of years. If we are going for playoffs this year, I would much rather see him at RG than LDT.  Plus, he is a legitimate backup at tackle.

Poe, is a chiseled 350 lbs. Game fitness will be his only struggle the first few weeks. 

He'll get up to speed quick., barring any Camels. 

I think LDT as a guard at this stage of his career is a liability compared to Allen. Allen is experienced and has played pretty well for a couple of years. If we are going for playoffs this year, I would much rather see him at RG than LDT.  Plus, he is a legitimate backup at tackle.

I would much rather see the best of the two at RG.

Agree for the moment, but maybe by the end of the season if LDT sticks, he will be ahead of Allen.  We know what Allen is, but LDT could have the potential to be better.

turn the beast loose.... if ben jones thinks an aging wilfork is a handfull wait until he gets a load of whats lining up in front of him today.

I think they will (and should) start Howard.  If we get ahead and stay there, and Howard is doing a good job, give Poe a little more time to practice.  I would rather see us be careful and then unloose the beast against Manning.

Archived