Predict the 2015 Kansas City Chiefs Record

Predict the 2015 Kansas City Chiefs Record  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the 2015 Chiefs regular season record?

2. 2. What will be the 2015 Chiefs postseason record?

• Playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?
    • 1 and done
    • 1+ playoff win
    • Lose AFC Championship game
    • Lose the SuperBowl
    • Win the SuperBowl!!!

I guessed 11-5. I like being right. Exactly right.

You need the raiders game.

You are correct. When I said I like being right, I meant that I really want the Chiefs to win against the Raiders so that I will have been exactly right.

And to be absolutely fair about my prediction relative to the Chiefs 1-5 start, I had no confidence that the Chiefs would finish 11-5 after having as many things go wrong as did. I didn't count them out of the post-season at any point, but I considered such a finish far less likely then than I did at the beginning of the season. Along the way, the Broncos, Steelers, Jets, Bengals, and Patriots kept winning, and that was what really worried me: I thought the team could finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs entirely.

Instead, the Chiefs have ten wins and have already clinched, and are a victory and a Broncos slip-up away from winning the AFC West.

You are correct. When I said I like being right, I meant that I really want the Chiefs to win against the Raiders so that I will have been exactly right.

And to be absolutely fair about my prediction relative to the Chiefs 1-5 start, I had no confidence that the Chiefs would finish 11-5 after having as many things go wrong as did. I didn't count them out of the post-season at any point, but I considered such a finish far less likely then than I did at the beginning of the season. Along the way, the Broncos, Steelers, Jets, Bengals, and Patriots kept winning, and that was what really worried me: I thought the team could finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs entirely.

Instead, the Chiefs have ten wins and have already clinched, and are a victory and a Broncos slip-up away from winning the AFC West.

A 11-5 team was (is?) at risk of missing out. So that was my concern. I told everyone here that I would stick with my 10–6 connection until the last seven games. I hope you're right and I was wrong.

A 11-5 team was (is?) at risk of missing out. So that was my concern. I told everyone here that I would stick with my 10–6 connection until the last seven games. I hope you're right and I was wrong.

Now that the Steelers are 9-6, any team that gets to 11-5 in the AFC will be in the playoffs. That really helped out the Broncos and Jets: They were in danger of missing the playoffs with an 11-5 record. On the other hand, 10-6 may prove to not be good enough for anyone that is not the Chiefs.

Archived