Denver Week

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to cover better. They will eat us up with short passes.

Kind of hard to eat a team up when they will have to keep players in to help out with blocking.

I will not say the Chiefs win or lose this game. Like any other AFC West game I believe this will be a dogfight and the team that makes the least mistakes will win.

Personally, I believe if it had been the Chiefs instead of the Ravens on Sunday, Denver would have lost.

Kind of hard to eat a team up when they will have to keep players in to help out with blocking.

I will not say the Chiefs win or lose this game. Like any other AFC West game I believe this will be a dogfight and the team that makes the least mistakes will win.

Personally, I believe if it had been the Chiefs instead of the Ravens on Sunday, Denver would have lost.

Ravens stifled their run game big time. Hope we can do the same. Houston had some big lanes against us. We'll need a full Poe.

Ravens stifled their run game big time. Hope we can do the same. Houston had some big lanes against us. We'll need a full Poe.

True but Smith doesn't make the dumb ass mistakes or take the unnecessary risk that Flacco does. That's what I was talking about. I believe KC wasn't too worried about Houston's run or passing game but was more focused on their D.

Maybe the Chiefs can keep the pressure on Manning.  Too many times yesterday, Hali and Houston were dropping back and giving Hoyer/Mallot clear passing lanes.  For the Chiefs, pass defense begins with making the QB uncomfortable.

Yeah..I commented to some other Chiefs fans during the game that I found it odd that Sutton dropped the LB's so often and only rushed 3. Any success they had in the passing game came off those 3 man rushes. When he went 4 or more Hoyer looked like me out there throwing. So the question became "Why isn't Sutton pressuring more when it is clear Hoyer cannot handle it?"

With Sean Smith out you can expect Manning to pick and choose which CB he's going to attack like he did to Cooper a couple years back. I hope they start Fleming and Peters because I think Gaines isn't quite good enough to cover Sanders or Thomas.

He's gonna have to throw short all night.

He's got no Arm and finally no all world lineman.

No one has to cover long..

Yeah..I commented to some other Chiefs fans during the game that I found it odd that Sutton dropped the LB's so often and only rushed 3. Any success they had in the passing game came off those 3 man rushes. When he went 4 or more Hoyer looked like me out there throwing. So the question became "Why isn't Sutton pressuring more when it is clear Hoyer cannot handle it?"

I noticed that too. Perhaps Father Time was saving his disguise blitzes by experimenting with 3-man rushes

Maclin is a stud. Peters will be fine.

He's already shown more than Eric fisher.

Yes Peters will be fine but he's about to go against a couple of the best receivers in the league, just as good as Maclin.

If Peyton gets his arm straight Marcus might be in trouble. I want him to prove me wrong because they are about to go deep on his ass

Yes Peters will be fine but he's about to go against a couple of the best receivers in the league, just as good as Maclin.

If Peyton gets his arm straight Marcus might be in trouble. I want him to prove me wrong because they are about to go deep on his ass

Seriously, no joke, manning can't throw it over 25 yards.

His arm does look super weak. But damnit Calichief, if you're wrong, I swear I will take the first bus to California and hunt yo hippie ass down

Fair enough.

If I were you, i would be more concerned about the run defense. Anderson and del rio will look to rectify that poor first week. They are going to run that ball.

Fair enough.

If I were you, i would be more concerned about the run defense. Anderson and del rio will look to rectify that poor first week. They are going to run that ball.

Dont see that far of a fall off for Manning in one season. He certainly can throw it 25 yards. He was under pressure. So pressure does matter even if you are Mr get rid of it early. KC better play up close and personal with his receivers or he will have success. KC better get pressure and stop the run. Manning is still a top QB. Maybe not the height of his career but its still Manning.

Archived