Broncos predictions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rewatched the Houston Game. If not for some turnovers and a blatant missed pass interference call on Gaines this game would have looked much different. Houston moved the ball pretty good in the first half. Hoyer shot himself in the foot and that missed call was huge. So the defense was suspect.

Very close , hard fought game with KC winning.

I rewatched the Houston Game. If not for some turnovers and a blatant missed pass interference call on Gaines this game would have looked much different. Houston moved the ball pretty good in the first half. Hoyer shot himself in the foot and that missed call was huge. So the defense was suspect.

Very close , hard fought game with KC winning.

I used to think that way when I rewatched games, but I realize now it's all part of the game. Bad calls, turnovers, and missed opportunities happen to all teams. You could also say, what if Maclin held on to the ball only slightly better on that long pass play that was reversed, or if Alex Smith threw the ball just a little bit shorter on another long pass that he just missed to Maclin, later in the game. You're talking about a minimum 6 to maximum 14 more points the Chiefs could have possibly scored. 

Having said that, I understand where you're coming from. 

I used to think that way when I rewatched games, but I realize now it's all part of the game. Bad calls, turnovers, and missed opportunities happen to all teams. You could also say, what if Maclin held on to the ball only slightly better on that long pass play that was reversed, or if Alex Smith threw the ball just a little bit shorter on another long pass that he just missed to Maclin, later in the game. You're talking about a minimum 6 to maximum 14 more points the Chiefs could have possibly scored. 

Very true. Honestly, The Chiefs were on the better end of two turnovers in the first half. However, The Texans got pretty much all the breaks in the 2nd half. It's just a matter of time before the game evens itself out. 

We over-matched Houston in the 1st half and that's all it took. 

Hell, we don't even have to say anything about what if Maclin caught it or what if Alex threw it better. If we had just lined up and played the next play quickly without giving them time to challenge it, we could've gotten away with it. It was the same issue against Arizona for the Kelce fumble. We waited forever to get the next play through.

There's a chance obviously that they would've challenged either or both of those plays anyway, but I would like to have some type of football awareness that you just have a staple play they can go to - have Charles run for 2 to 3 yards. That could backfire but only minimally by having one short run.

I know if the other team doesn't have time to look at it and challenge, you don't know you have an issue. I just hate seeing big plays being taken away. We have a few enough big plays I would be willing to go through vanilla play every time after each of them.

I had the Houston game right until we went conservative in the second half but that game wasn't as close as the score.

Chiefs win easy and score a WR touchdown to Maclin.

Chiefs - 38

Broncos- 13

I wonder what the media will do to disclaim the Maclin touchdown this time? Last time they said that he was lined up as a running back. But when a runningback lines up as a receiver, runs a route like a receiver, is defended as a receiver, that doesn't count?

I figured it out. If your score comes to fruition, we will get to a lead with a Kelce touchdown and a Charles touchdown. Then a rush. Then, the last touchdown will be to Maclin. They will call it garbage time. That doesn't count.

Or if Manning gets even a little bit hurt, that doesn't count. I mean, you know what morale does to the team.

Hell, we don't even have to say anything about what if Maclin caught it or what if Alex threw it better. If we had just lined up and played the next play quickly without giving them time to challenge it, we could've gotten away with it. It was the same issue against Arizona for the Kelce fumble. We waited forever to get the next play through.

There's a chance obviously that they would've challenged either or both of those plays anyway, but I would like to have some type of football awareness that you just have a staple play they can go to - have Charles run for 2 to 3 yards. That could backfire but only minimally by having one short run.

I know if the other team doesn't have time to look at it and challenge, you don't know you have an issue. I just hate seeing big plays being taken away. We have a few enough big plays I would be willing to go through vanilla play every time after each of them.

Yeah, I agree with that. When I was watching I was wanting them to hurry up, but already knew it was going to get reversed from reading on here. Other teams do stuff like that, the Chiefs may as well also. 

The first quarter will be the key. KC can not fall behind early. If we stay close in quarter one we win.

I see a KC victory. Law of averages is on our side. Home Field advantage on our side. Defense way overdue for turnovers. Manning due to be taken out. Slow reaction by Manning & Juston Houston vs Ryan Harris = See you later BIg Head.

Homefield and no travel time gives us the edge. Cannot predict score. Hope this is not the game Manning comes alive again. I am not among those who think he is through.

We did travel from Houston, but being home and traveling on Sunday is an advantage from what Denver's doing (road game, traveling today or yesterday).

Believing he is through and believing he has declined to mortal status are two different things.

This. But I think it's a team game where we've lost to a team before and can beat a team tonight. I mean, he's been a great QB, but I don't subscribe to the losing to one player, our team just hasn't been able to collectively overcome the advantage they do have with him.

This. But I think it's a team game where we've lost to a team before and can beat a team tonight. I mean, he's been a great QB, but I don't subscribe to the losing to one player, our team just hasn't been able to collectively overcome the advantage they do have with him.

I agree. Its has not just been Manning. Denver had fielded an all around better team and a more confident team. That was then. Chiefs Win Now.

until they Show Me I'm not buying it anymore. I'll be without a voice & the Nbrs will think I'm insane tonight..but in the end I'll be like the 78K in Arrowhead Stadium..worn out yet disappointed 27-17 Broncos. Alex throws a pick  or fumbles during a sack on the last drive.

not hating on Alex just thinking the Donks Defense has too much speed and will be in Alex's face all night long..call it still not convinced on the Chiefs O-line

until they Show Me I'm not buying it anymore. I'll be without a voice & the Nbrs will think I'm insane tonight..but in the end I'll be like the 78K in Arrowhead Stadium..worn out yet disappointed 27-17 Broncos. Alex throws a pick  or fumbles during a sack on the last drive.

not hating on Alex just thinking the Donks Defense has too much speed and will be in Alex's face all night long..call it still not convinced on the Chiefs O-line

Same here

Archived