Broncos predictions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not underestimate the Denver Broncos.  We have been their bitch for 12 years.  The last time we had a chance against them was when Jake Plummer was playing.  I watched the Donkeys yesterday and I believe that Kubiak is going to feature Anderson more in the run and there will be less Manning.  Manning can be pressured and he did not look sharp.  Their offensive line is great but is their defense that really stands out.  Ware,  Von Miller and Talib are all critical stars at their positions.  I have learned if nothing else that Denver knows how to beat Kansas City. 

Having said that there are plenty of reasons for optimism.  The offensive line was amazing and against Wilfork and Watt they were excellent.  Andy called swing passes to stop the pass rush and Alex Smith got the ball out fast so that Watt couldn't get to h im.    I was not worried about the letdown in the second half.  The Chiefs were playing for the win and went very conservative.  This is probably the best team we have fielded against Manning since the Vermiel years.  Manning probably has games left in him to play but I have to like our chances.  Anybody notice how Poe pushed back the center and left guard singlehandedly on that 4th and 1.  Good to have him back even limited.   Has Fisher lost his starting job? 

Wilkie spreading logic.  Well done sir.

Archived