Chiefs vs Donks - Game Thread

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Don't know why but we always turn the ball over against these guys. Damn Reid and going east west instead North south. 1st drive the ball didn't even go to the end zone. What's the percentage if u are -2 in turnover margin. I don't think it's good. I Don't know what the hell it is when they these guys. It's like we go into this scared timid demeanour. Bull shit.

It's Reid.

We should have been up at least 17-0 and they would have been mentally beat. Instead we go conservative... What a shocker

Honestly, I like it. Give Peyton some confidence and go out and beat them in the 2nd half.

Chiefs will have to earn it now. Reid especially needs to wake up.

Al Wilson has zero catches. We still have no idea how to spread it around. We need to get some other guys going. So reminiscent of last year.

I agree. I don't have a issue with running Charles, but I don't understand why they are not mixing the run up with Davis. 

Yeah. It's actually my bed time and I know work tomorrow will suck because of my lack of sleep tonight.

I hope the Chiefs make it worthwhile.

Yeah. It's actually my bed time and I know work tomorrow will suck because of my lack of sleep tonight.

m

gotta get up early too..c'mon chiefs!!

Archived