Moving On...

After Indy, I've seen it all.

That was impossible to lose.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I thought they were going to win, finally winning a playoff game in 20 years. After they loss, I felt bad, but not nearly as bad as 95 or 97.  I didn't know as much about football back then. I still don't know that much now LOL, but at least I know enough now to not be so surprised. 

The 2013 team was fun to watch, but that defense started slipping the last six or so games of the season. I'm really starting to realize how good coaches like Marty and DV were. They had their flaws but at least they were consistent in what they did.

The Vermeil teams had offense, all the way to the playoff loss, they still had offense. Marty's teams had defense and in the playoff losses I watched with those teams they had defense bigtime, losing to the Colts in 95, 10-7 and the Broncos in 97, 14-10.   

The Reid/Haley/Crennal teams are hard to figure. They play decent defense, then later in the season play good on offense and the defense struggles.

The Chiefs have to somehow, someday just find a coach/ front office combination that can put it together on both sides of the ball consistently at the same time. How they will accomplish this, I have no idea, they've tried almost everything since I've been following them closely and none of it has worked. 

They haven't tried, which is the problem.

The Chiefs have no idea how to build a balanced team and the fans go HURR DURR I MISS DA D FROM 1993.

Now they wish for the 2003 Offense. Give me a good balanced squad like the early current era Patriots.

Solid squad, well coached and a little lucky.

They haven't tried, which is the problem.

The Chiefs have no idea how to build a balanced team and the fans go HURR DURR I MISS DA D FROM 1993.

Now they wish for the 2003 Offense. Give me a good balanced squad like the early current era Patriots.

Solid squad, well coached, HOF QB and a little lucky.

fixed it for ya

Archived