Ok Its Only One Game Guys. Why was Fleming left in?

With these coaches why do you expect different results? So we win some games and get to another critical game. What changes?

Why did these coaches not try something different like moving Parker to corner and bringing in one of our many quality safeties? Maybe that would not have worked but Fleming was absolutely lost out there. THe receiver simply told Manning "I beat this guy every time". Why not send the house if you were leaving Fleming in? Sutton and Reid suck! Same coaches that blew a 28 point playoff lead. Denver is not a great team. 4 turnovers and they were lucky to be in the game. That 5th turnover should have never happened. The game should have been over.

These two coaches will  guarantee KC remains an average team with above avg talent. These coaches have already proved what they are not capable of. Not rookies each has been in the league a long time. They simply are CHOKERS! If Dorsey has balls he will fire each after this season.

My biggest questions is this:

Last week, EVERY 3rd down, Manning went to Sanders.  This week, EVERY 3rd down, Manning went to Sanders.  How is it that TWO teams didn't catch this and either put another man on him or get him some help?  I'm a guy with virtually no football experience other than watching on TV, and if I can see this stuff, how do these guys that have been doing it their entire lives not? 

My biggest questions is this:

Last week, EVERY 3rd down, Manning went to Sanders.  This week, EVERY 3rd down, Manning went to Sanders.  How is it that TWO teams didn't catch this and either put another man on him or get him some help?  I'm a guy with virtually no football experience other than watching on TV, and if I can see this stuff, how do these guys that have been doing it their entire lives not? 

Agree 100%. Above average talented team with two pathetic coaches. Talent plus pathetic leadership = KC Chiefs.

I aint ready to fire anyone, but Poe could have played corner as well as Fleming did. He dropped an easy interception and proceeded to get beat badly on every ball thrown his way. He does not belong on the team.

I disagree. Poe would have played better. :rolleyes:

Archived