Characterization of the Game

You seem salty.

Forums are for discussing and not everyone us slurping up on the turd punch.

You and that 08 dude are just Alex Smith lovers and delusional.

I didn't make any claims. I set my bar pretty low in saying that he doesn't suck. I didn't make any arguments on him being a good or great quarterback. I just think you're exaggerating/overstating an opinion as if it were fact or consensus. It's just an opinion, we all have one, it doesn't make me a lover.

Stats are facts and yes some don't tell the full story, some will tell you a lot.

It's not all about Alex Smith. Some people need to not lap up every decision the Chiefs make and call out awful decisions.

Dorsey will probably be the best GM KC ever had, but has made huge blunders so far.

They've made blunders with the QB position, Dwayne Bowe, a lot of the 13 FA class, Emmanuel Sanders, 2 out of 3 first round picks and the offensive line.

Should of locked up Justin Houston and Rodney Hudson before they reached Free Agency. They spend less to keep Houston and they have a shot to keep their best starter on the line.

Hudson and Schwartz should have stayed and maybe Albert.

Sanders is a bitch. He bolted. Schwartz was good but has been injured for two years. Houston was smart. He was gonna wait. Morse looks As good As Hudson already.

We should have just rolled with Daniel or Murray and saved the money and stayed the rebuild course.

Archived