Chase Daniel

If our team didn't think it was big enough, they weren't interested enough. For example, if they offered a first round pick, we would take it probably. If someone thought he would be a starter, then it would likely be pretty high, even if not a first.

I doubt anyone would give up a 1st or even 2nd for a backup and especially one who is a FA next year.

I doubt anyone would give up a 1st or even 2nd for a backup and especially one who is a FA next year.

True, but he wasn't signed by anyone to be a starter and this was years after he had been in the league. Murray, is a back up, but this is his original team and we don't know what their plans are for him. I am only comparing Daniel to Murray in what's been done so far, not making any absolute claims of anybody.

I seriously hope the Chiefs are going to be able to retain Chase Daniel next year. He showed me enough to indicate he has mastered this offense, and could start. He probably would not last long elsewhere. He is gutsy, and accurate, but he is height challenged. We hope Alex Smith (three years left on his contract), will remain healthy enough to finish his career in Kansas City. The thing is you never know, and the NFL is a brutal sport. 

Murray is a nice player, but I don't think he will last a full season as a QB. He isn't as sturdy as Chase, and he would take a beating if he were the starter for the Chiefs. 

I seriously hope the Chiefs are going to be able to retain Chase Daniel next year. He showed me enough to indicate he has mastered this offense, and could start. He probably would not last long elsewhere. He is gutsy, and accurate, but he is height challenged. We hope Alex Smith (three years left on his contract), will remain healthy enough to finish his career in Kansas City. The thing is you never know, and the NFL is a brutal sport. 

Murray is a nice player, but I don't think he will last a full season as a QB. He isn't as sturdy as Chase, and he would take a beating if he were the starter for the Chiefs. 

Drew Breese?

Archived