Thoughts on this Years Draft?

It's early and it generally takes a couple of seasons to get the feel for a draft.  That said, it looks like Peters and Morse look to be VERY good for many years to come.  Ramik and Conley look to be good players at the the very least.

I think we can all agree that John Dorsey and his group in the GM's office are doing a great job.

w

It's early and it generally takes a couple of seasons to get the feel for a draft.  That said, it looks like Peters and Morse look to be VERY good for many years to come.  Ramik and Conley look to be good players at the the very least.

I think we can all agree that John Dorsey and his group in the GM's office are doing a great job.

w

yes they did a fine job this year, the jury is still out on Dee Ford and it looks like Fisher is as good as he is ever going to be

Dee Ford is not looking good IMO either. Since I have been following the Chiefs regularly (about 21 yrs) whenever a draft pick works out, it's usually pretty immediate, especially by the second season. They are either good or they are not. 

I hope I'm wrong but Ford needs to show more for me to be convinced. I heard nothing from him this last game. 

Peters and Morse are showing it now, and I like this draft so far.

If by Game 8 Dee Ford s not at least splitting time with Tamba then I think we know what Dee Ford is..regardless it looks like an LT is priority #1  unless a QB falls to us. I feel bad for this team's aging players it does not look good for their prospects to at least win a playoff game..yes I know the season is young but I have predicted a 9-7 year again and a 1-2 start. Bengals are looking better than I expected as maybe the Raidirts. after this year I expect the Dorsey /Reid regime to be on the hot seat. You can not throw your hat into the ring with a B-/C+ QB and 2 failed first round draft picks  an aging RB, unproven WR's I love MacLin ..BUT and a hodge podge of O-line men. I'm sorry folks but this cast of characters as much as I love many of them does not nor ever has given me that SB contender feeling..but thats just me

If by Game 8 Dee Ford s not at least splitting time with Tamba then I think we know what Dee Ford is..regardless it looks like an LT is priority #1  unless a QB falls to us. I feel bad for this team's aging players it does not look good for their prospects to at least win a playoff game..yes I know the season is young but I have predicted a 9-7 year again and a 1-2 start. Bengals are looking better than I expected as maybe the Raidirts. after this year I expect the Dorsey /Reid regime to be on the hot seat. You can not throw your hat into the ring with a B-/C+ QB and 2 failed first round draft picks  an aging RB, unproven WR's I love MacLin ..BUT and a hodge podge of O-line men. I'm sorry folks but this cast of characters as much as I love many of them does not nor ever has given me that SB contender feeling..but thats just m

Yes the season is young.  I have the same feeling OT.  Sure it would be nice to finally see this team turn things around and get on a roll.  But like almost all other seasons prior to this one, the team ends up being just a bunch of "big names" just missing that one thing to get them over the top.

Until proven different it's all just gonna be a bunch of wishful thinking, per usual.

Ol Al is really starting to lose me.  

DJ took awhile to blossom. I'm glad that they didn't give up on him.

I thought about DJ, but IMO he still showed more his first couple of seasons than Ford or Fisher has.  The one good thing Todd Haley did was push him, play with his head  by having him on second string, whatever he did, he ended up going to the next level. 

Archived