Jaye Howard

He has played well and had a great game against the donks. They need to sign him to an extension. He is excellent against the run.

Who knows if Poe will ever return to the level he was. Howard will be a nice, affordable insurance plan.

Great post

You know Dorsey will be all over this. However, there is only so much money to go around and Poe needs a new contract as well. In the end I think the CHIEFS find a way to sign both of them.

I hope so, everyone says that we should lock them up early, but both sides know what they are gambling. It takes two to tango, I just hope they go dancing... I know, lame.

Guest Okiechief1

If I'm Dorsey I wait a couple more games to make sure he is gonna sustain this level instead of it just being a couple good games then test the waters and see what it's gonna take.

Poe is here thru 2016. I probably don't even approach him till after the season as I want to see how his back is gonna hold up and see what his level of play is at. The guy is pushing 350 with a back issue, back issues for guys that size usually don't just disappear.

Archived