Resign Dwayne Bowe if he is released by the Browns

Dwayne Bowe  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take DBowe back at a greatly reduced pricetag

• Yes
    • No

Guest 303Chiefs

You do realize Denver will pick him up right? They would love to stick it to the Chiefs by beating us handly w Bowe next game. Plus they cheat the cap so I'm sure it would be some rediculous deal.

Bowe took huge hits and caught many tough passes. He's a WR/TE tweener to me...with value AT the right price as has been deftly mentioned by others already.

You do realize Denver will pick him up right? They would love to stick it to the Chiefs by beating us handly w Bowe next game. Plus they cheat the cap so I'm sure it would be some rediculous deal.

And he can have all the weed he wants, at least in the offseason when they don't test (they do test in off-season I believe, I'm just saying he perhaps could time things). He just wouldn't get arrested for it, as long as the amounts are regulation, making the NFL act.

Guest Okiechief1

Probably not. I don't think Alex ever fully trusted him to be in the right spot when the ball was thrown. I remember when Cassel had to get on to him at the los to line up in the correct spot. Just think he isn't the right fit for a precision and timing based offense.

If Clev releases him, Pitt would be a good landing spot for him cause Haley rode his ass enough that he raised his level of play which is what he needs.

If Bowe had been released just for salary reasons than take him back on the cheap...but there is more to it than that. Bowe isn't a great route runner, has inconsistent hands, often takes plays off...doesn't fight for many 50/50 balls...I could go on but why bother? He knows our system....BFD!!

And he can have all the weed he wants, at least in the offseason when they don't test (they do test in off-season I believe, I'm just saying he perhaps could time things). He just wouldn't get arrested for it, as long as the amounts are regulation, making the NFL act.

As long as he plays on grass and not artificial turf, he will be happy.

I wanted Cleveland to cut him in the preseason; he could have come and have been on the 53 until Sean Smith took his roster spot. If he excelled at the No. 2 spot without the number 1 responsibilities, we'd think of keeping him over someone else. But if he didn't, he would have been useful with our opening 4 opponents being the hardest.

Archived