Berry and Fleming Liabilites in GB

I love and respect Berry. However, as great as he is at man coverage on TEs and run support, he is a huge liability as a deep cover Safety. Especially when you put him and Flemming on the same side. I don't think we can afford that with Rogers.

I am hoping for Cooper or the rook over there. Abdullah and Parker at Safety. Pressure alone won't hold Rogers back. Just my thoughts.

I bet it was a numbers thing.  I would like to see Nelson get a shot.

Would love to see Parker and Nelson get a shot as the 3rd and 4th CBs (Peters and Parker playing outside, and Gaines and Nelson playing inside)

Regardless of who plays where, if Rodgers finds a "weak" link in the chain, I'm sure he will exploit it. (aka PFM style)

What upsets me is, Suttons refusal to adjust when qb's begin to target our weaknesses.

I guess I'm going to have to get used to it...Just like Andy Reid's playcalling,

Sutton's gameplans are set in stone, and he does not waiver from the plan, no matter what the game dictates.

It's either press man or prevent. No in-between....

Would love to see Parker and Nelson get a shot as the 3rd and 4th CBs (Peters and Parker playing outside, and Gaines and Nelson playing inside)

Regardless of who plays where, if Rodgers finds a "weak" link in the chain, I'm sure he will exploit it. (aka PFM style)

What upsets me is, Suttons refusal to adjust when qb's begin to target our weaknesses.

I guess I'm going to have to get used to it...Just like Andy Reid's playcalling,

Sutton's gameplans are set in stone, and he does not waiver from the plan, no matter what the game dictates.

It's either press man or prevent. No in-between....

Is that the Spider-Man Defense?

it would help them to hang on to the ball when they go for the INT :lol:

We were pretty good in 2013 with INTs. I have seen a disproportionate number of INTs dropped by 39 and 30 (or is it 38?) this year and last. It needs to stop being an "aww, shucks" thing - get better at catching INTs! It's harder than receivers, of course, it's just for a great defense I haven't seen the INTs I see other teams getting. Ours are easy catches like the pick six against the Broncos.

We were pretty good in 2013 with INTs. I have seen a disproportionate number of INTs dropped by 39 and 30 (or is it 38?) this year and last. It needs to stop being an "aww, shucks" thing - get better at catching INTs! It's harder than receivers, of course, it's just for a great defense I haven't seen the INTs I see other teams getting. Ours are easy catches like the pick six against the Broncos.

even then we have still screwed up the easy ones from time to time (but so have other teams)

I hope they give Parker and Branch a shot at playing this game. Put Parker in for Flemming, and bring Branch in for another Safety/CB spot. Pleeeease no more Flemming.

should change his name to flaming...

as in flaming bag of crap or simply because he got torched so bad by sanders in that thursday game

Archived