How good an owner is Clark Hunt?

Guest RW

Guest 303Chiefs

So, you work for Marriott. Advance much?

Yes, and depends on what you consider advancement. Am I not do I strive to be a fm? No way! Have I advanced to the point where I realize this isn't for me and I'm back in school, yes. What's it to ya?

The 70's to the late 80's  were horrific for Lamar....Absolutely HORRIBLE.  It was not good to be a Chiefs fan but many here soldiered on.

w

Yep unless you survived those decades you have never really suffered being a Chiefs Fan not even RACs 2-14 season..so lets not say last 20 years ..many of the Carl Peterson years were very optimistic especially with Marty & DV . arguably the last 5 you have a point

Yep unless you survived those decades you have never really suffered being a Chiefs Fan not even RACs 2-14 season..so lets not say last 20 years ..many of the Carl Peterson years were very optimistic especially with Marty & DV . arguably the last 5 you have a point

thank god nobody cared enough about relocation back in those days or the chiefs would most certainly be in another city at this time...

Archived