Andy Reid re: playcalling and clock management

Reid is well beyond him prime guys...  Need to go younger and better if you want to hit the next level.

Agree: Put the guy upstairs as Consultant or Whatever. He can share cheeseburgers and his wisdom. Let someone else with a fresh brain run the team on the sidelines.

He needs his OC to be an OC. But HCing is fine. Clock management, though, ugh.

Im not sure about HC either. Really was one of the worst coaching efforts I ever witnessed against Denver. Sutton is Reids guy and he gets way too much positive vibe. That defense is way better than the results Sutton gets from it. Both of these guys choke under pressure. Look at Reids Dec record at KC. Both good guys no doubt. Chokers none the less. Cant win the high profile games. They do win when not expected to win.

Im not sure about HC either. Really was one of the worst coaching efforts I ever witnessed against Denver. Sutton is Reids guy and he gets way too much positive vibe. That defense is way better than the results Sutton gets from it. Both of these guys choke under pressure. Look at Reids Dec record at KC. Both good guys no doubt. Chokers none the less. Cant win the high profile games. They do win when not expected to win.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's a good coach, the amount everyone has taken from this one game is amazing. The sky isn't falling, we have the next Denver game, a chance to steal one in GB, level out in Cincinnati, and 14 more games. It's a bad loss with a long time off. He just needs to have an OC who does what an OC should. I mean, Reid's calling plays, how can he coach?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's a good coach, the amount everyone has taken from this one game is amazing. The sky isn't falling, we have the next Denver game, a chance to steal one in GB, level out in Cincinnati, and 14 more games. It's a bad loss with a long time off. He just needs to have an OC who does what an OC should. I mean, Reid's calling plays, how can he coach?

I am not disagreeing with you other than its not just that game. Remember the HUGE Playoff Lead? This roster in busting with talent. The best thing Reid did was getting Dorsey on board. What is Reids record in the division?

You mean like:

Bill Belichick - 63

Pete Carroll - 64

Tom Coughlin - 69

Who have won 3 of the last 5 SBs?

Belichick is a cheater, though he wins.

Carroll is a better coach than Reid, period, and it isn't close.

Coughlin is done, that was clear last season.

AGAIN, for the reading impaired, Andy Reid has not won a playoff game since 2008.  It's 2015.  Philly couldn't get rid of the guy fast enough.  He would be better served joining the front office and leaving coaching behind.

Archived