Denver is still the champ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of the AFC West until somebody better knocks them off. Sad but true

Well, it won't be for the next four weeks or so (three easy teams and a bye week). I think we're the next reasonable team to beat them but it's in Denver so not favorites. Honestly, even before the season started, I kind of felt like we were going for the wildcard.

Guest 303Chiefs

NFL will ensure Manning wins. The fumble play when arm was moving forward (same play different call as dalton play) and td called back on obvious fumble by Thomas just goes to show you. Just like in KC, breaks all fall Denvers way too. Oh well...

Stop whining 303, year after year you cry a river into your koolaid. 

Good Ol' Stubby!! He is a great guy and a true Bronco fan but he also needs to get his orange colored glasses off. The Chiefs was obviously the better team when they played the Broncos the score just didn't show it 5 turnovers is a great equalizer. Stubby you have earned the right to talk your shit but when the Chiefs beat the Broncos in Denver this year don't be a ghost in here because we all got something to say.

We need a win tonight. And it will be tough sledding. A good showing is not enough. Manning can still win the division with his 15 to 20 yard passes. They have a great defense where it counts.

Yeah, I don't understand. Why didn't Denver let Detroit score in the last two minutes? Isn't that what you're supposed to do? I mean, after all, if they did, it would be the running back and quarterback and the coaches fault, right? And why couldn't Stafford score? I mean, you only need 36 seconds to do it, even if your RB fumble sixes it.

Guest 303Chiefs

Stop whining 303, year after year you cry a river into your koolaid.

Oh Stud, this is a Chiefs board and you're a troll. You come on here after the Broncos beat the Chiefs but we're never around until then. Speaks volumes...

Sure have a lot to say when you're winning but nothing until then. Only here to ruffle feathers...typical Denver homer.

Good Ol' Stubby!! He is a great guy and a true Bronco fan but he also needs to get his orange colored glasses off. The Chiefs was obviously the better team when they played the Broncos the score just didn't show it 5 turnovers is a great equalizer. Stubby you have earned the right to talk your shit but when the Chiefs beat the Broncos in Denver this year don't be a ghost in here because we all got something to say.

With all due respect, the "better team" does not fumble the ball away and give up a a crucial division game on mistakes.  We are not "the better team" until we are the the better team.  Face it.

They found a way to adjust and compensate for a deteriorating Manning.

Playing two winless squads and a team that couldn't stop tripping over their own dicks helped.

You beat me to it.  The won against two 0-3 teams and one who couldn't get out of their own way, that will probably be 1-2 after tonight.

Guest 303Chiefs

With all due respect, the "better team" does not fumble the ball away and give up a a crucial division game on mistakes. We are not "the better team" until we are the the better team. Face it.

We get it, but the fact that stud only shows up when the donkeys are gifted wins is just shitty. Why can't we just ban that kind of nonsense from this board and leave it to Chiefs fans only.

We get it, but the fact that stud only shows up when the donkeys are gifted wins is just shitty. Why can't we just ban that kind of nonsense from this board and leave it to Chiefs fans only.

Do you have a problem with disagreement or have some kind of litmus test?  I know!  We can all agree all the time and keep out people who like other teams.  Yeah.  That's it!  At that point, to everyone's relief, I'm gone.

I don't know what makes me cringe more?

Stubbies Trolling or Wilkie telling us how the Chiefs are second tier.....

Denver has done well reinforcing their defense, that is the secret about the Broncos this season.

Manning is on his way out the door and Denver did a very nice "pivot" to stay competitive.

w

I don't know what makes me cringe more?

Stubbies Trolling or Wilkie telling us how the Chiefs are second tier.....

Denver has done well reinforcing their defense, that is the secret about the Broncos this season.

Manning is on his way out the door and Denver did a very nice "pivot" to stay competitive.

w

We ARE second tier until we beat the champs. "We beat ourselves, they didn't beat us" is an expression for losers. We were not the better team last Thursday. If you think KC is top tier right now you are not as football smart as I thought you were.

We ARE second tier until we beat the champs. "We beat ourselves, they didn't beat us" is an expression for losers. We were not the better team last Thursday. If you think KC is top tier right now you are not as football smart as I thought you were.

I agree with this so long as you would still think we are second-tier if we luckily won with the defender refumbling the ball and us returning it for a touchdown.

Oh Stud, this is a Chiefs board and you're a troll. You come on here after the Broncos beat the Chiefs but we're never around until then. Speaks volumes...

Sure have a lot to say when you're winning but nothing until then. Only here to ruffle feathers...typical Denver homer.

Doesn't bother me. They got bragging rights.

Second Tier in what?  The AFC West...

Meaningless  blather.... IMO

The Chiefs need to win playoff games to become relevant in serious  NFL Discussions.....Winning as a WildCard...fine by me.

Tiers In My Book:

1. Super Bowl Champs

2. AFC & NFC Champs

3. Super Bowl Contenders

4. Playoff Game Winners

5. Playoff Teams

6. Who the hell cares about the rest..

Ohh yeah, F Denver.

w

Archived