Whaddya think about tonight?

My prediction. GREEN BAY 27. KC 17.

Lord I hope wilkie is wrong with his prediction, no doubt Bilyous will be predicting the same shit but you know what is sad they are usually right on as bad as I hate to admit it. Not this year "Gloom and Doom" is over.

My prediction:

CHIEFS - 35

PACKERS - 20

Lord I hope wilkie is wrong with his prediction, no doubt Bilyous will be predicting the same shit but you know what is sad they are usually right on as bad as I hate to admit it. Not this year "Gloom and Doom" is over.

My prediction:

CHIEFS - 35

PACKERS - 20

That's a lot of points you're expecting us to score, App.

Are you calling this a "breakout" game for AS11?? 400+ yrds. from Alex Smith??

The Chiefs will get out to a huge lead and then take their foot off the gas and let the packers back in it and lose at the last moment crushing our hopes and dreams as it has always been and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

sorry to be so negative but that loss to the Broncos still lingers for me.

I would like to take this moment to thank the Chiefs Org for not making my family  & I regret giving up season tickets after 43 years. If any one really thought we might be 2-1 after last nights game well I suggest not joining a religious cult that serves koolaid. After watching the Bengal's game it looks very likely they are better than I had originally projected and AJ Green is a stud. Shawn Smith will have his hands full  and will be rusty. The Bears game looks very winable..

Archived