GAME THREAD: Chiefs Vs Packers

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we have any WRs suited up tonight? Just checking.

That's what I don't understand. were is Maclin, were is Kelce? Are the Packers corners that good?  why do the Chiefs receivers always disappear?  I so don't understand football or the Chiefs.

Alex would be fine if he had a line that gave him good protection.

I watched him wait too long too often. Thats why so many KC receivers are out of bounds trying to catch his throws. He does not trust anyone and wont throw to the spot prior to a receiver breaking. I wanted to support him but he is MR Safety. PERIOD

Thanks Jack Ass. Your team did not lite it up against this piece of shit KC team. So your viability is expiring too. Denver with three very fortunate wins. AFC West is PUKE.

LoL - You're too EZ kid.  Denver doesn't give a damn about the first 3 weeks, it's still preseason, because they KNOW, without doubt, they will be representing the West in the playoffs.  The Chiefs win ONE game, and you guys hop on their jockstraps like strippers on ecstasy every single season...

Andy Reid is done, no playoff wins since 2008.  He is the Adam Sandler of the NFL.

Guest 303Chiefs

LoL - You're too EZ kid. Denver doesn't give a damn about the first 3 weeks, it's still preseason, because they KNOW, without doubt, they will be representing the West in the playoffs. The Chiefs win ONE game, and you guys hop on their jockstraps like strippers on ecstasy every single season...

Andy Reid is done, no playoff wins since 2008. He is the Adam Sandler of the NFL.

Poop

LoL - You're too EZ kid.  Denver doesn't give a damn about the first 3 weeks, it's still preseason, because they KNOW, without doubt, they will be representing the West in the playoffs.  The Chiefs win ONE game, and you guys hop on their jockstraps like strippers on ecstasy every single season...

Andy Reid is done, no playoff wins since 2008.  He is the Adam Sandler of the NFL.

So do you know what F.I.T.M. stands for?

Archived