GAME THREAD: Chiefs Vs Packers

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest 303Chiefs

So do you know what F.I.T.M. stands for?

Give it up, Stud is liked for whatever reason around here. If I said what I really wanted to say to him I'd probably get arrested as we live in a fucking pc everyone sues ever one world nowadays.

LoL - You're too EZ kid.  Denver doesn't give a damn about the first 3 weeks, it's still preseason, because they KNOW, without doubt, they will be representing the West in the playoffs.  The Chiefs win ONE game, and you guys hop on their jockstraps like strippers on ecstasy every single season...

Andy Reid is done, no playoff wins since 2008.  He is the Adam Sandler of the NFL.

I had to double check, but yeah Chuck and Larry was in 2007. ;)

Give it up, Stud is liked for whatever reason around here. If I said what I really wanted to say to him I'd probably get arrested as we live in a fucking pc everyone sues ever one world nowadays.

Stud's a good guy. He's been here forever. His choice in teams is retarded, but he's liked here for a reason.

Guest 303Chiefs

Nah, you can say it. I won't press charges.

Not with all the geezers, some of who were lawyers, on this board with nothing else to do besides argue about a football team that is class act but terrible at what they do.

yeah this is AS11 fault he has .8 seconds to throw! Why are receivers not open .8 seconds. Why has JC not ran on the worst run defense in the league .8 seconds. Oline is the offense entire problem!

So the entire football universe knew the oline was an issue 12  months ago. Dorsey is given too much credit. Again we have Ford. Yeah!

He doesn't trust his throw. Why would he trust his receivers? He's good enough to never get benched by never making the big mistakes. I wish he would just let it fly now. We're down 17, why not?

He won't do it, jesus guys this isn't difficult.

He doesn't trust his guys unless they are nearly wide open, becuase he doesn't have the arm to fit tight windows. It's not really surprising that he has always favored Kelce or Vernon Davis.

Receivers struggle to get open reliably when teams stack 8 or 9 in the box and all the WRs are running routes in a crowded ass box.

Alex Smith doesn't have what it takes to run the Reid WCO.

Archived