GAME THREAD: Chiefs Vs Packers

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No shit Denver has played teams with a collective record of 1-8. Oakland has 2 wins against teams with 1-6 record. Nobody in the AFC West has beaten anyone with a winning record or who could be considered good or decent.

hopefully this will all even out in the next few weeks, but the denver game will haunt us for the rest

of the year like the tennessee game last year

Not sure, Denver really isn't that good. I believe if KC had Smith last week they win. As long as everyone is healthy they win in Denver.

Everybody says if all are healthy. Its not played on paper. Despite 5 turnovers our coaching lost that game. These coaches are what they are. Not ready for prime time chokers.

I apologize to all my Chiefs friends i am wrong about this team. Sorry Bil and wilkie! I will shut up now!

I take no pleasure in being right. I want the Chiefs to be successful same as you. Its just that right now they are cranking out propaganda that just isn't true. We'll get the Bengals next Sunday

I take no pleasure in being right. I want the Chiefs to be successful same as you. Its just that right now they are cranking out propaganda that just isn't true. We'll get the Bengals next Sunday

Reid is a loser. Cant think fast enough to run a hurry up. Chiefs will never win a prime time game with Fat Andy.

Archived