GAME THREAD: Chiefs Vs Packers

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a good sign. If we steal a win in Cinci and go 2-2 i'd be happy. Still very early. Chiefs can gain confidence from this adversity early on they've faced. 

Knowing the Chiefs luck. I'd rather have another shot at that Wild Card spot and win on the road in the playoffs.

Better than our home misery streak at home. 

My point is, where I DO know more than you I am not as much of an ass as you.

My point is I use you for a good laugh. Your easy to take the bait. Its ok if you complain but not anyone else. You always tell others what to think, how to act etc. Its the best entertainment I had all night. 

Yea, they havent really played anyone. They beat the Raiders the first game of the season and then beat a winless Baltimore team and a 1 win SD team.

Yea, they havent really played anyone. They beat the Raiders the first game of the season and then beat a winless Baltimore team and a 1 win SD team.

We're getting one in Cinci i'm telling you. Sean Smith will be back. Hopefully, Gaines will be alright. 

My point is I use you for a good laugh. Your easy to take the bait. Its ok if you complain but not anyone else. You always tell others what to think, how to act etc. Its the best entertainment I had all night.

Glad I can help. But where have I ever said you can't say or think what you want. I may disagree and say so but I never say you can't say this or that.

Archived