The Dorsey Sucks Thread

LOL check yourself before you wreck yourself idiot. I never specifically announced you were talking trash directly on the Chiefs so it appears your reading comprehension is along the lines of a stoned teenager considering you are indeed still talking shit, validating my point. But hey, I assume you're in Colorado so what was the special for this evening? Sour patch kids? Brownies? Or perhaps it's just a good ole fashion dooby. What kind of weed you got in it? Snoop's dream? Master kush? Is it inidica or sativa? TELL ME

He's an okie.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point of the article robgar is that BS wants to make sure that all those who posted negative the first month of the season have the opportunity to eat the big shit sandwich now.   Bronco stud could probably impersonate somebodys wife.    Who else but our wives could so often,  so loudly,  and so vehemently repeat that same well worn phrase:       I TOLD YOU SO.  YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG. 

I believe after all these years it is a gender thing.  They have to say Na Na Na Na Na to us or they will explode.

The point of the article robgar is that BS wants to make sure that all those who posted negative the first month of the season have the opportunity to eat the big shit sandwich now.   Bronco stud could probably impersonate somebodys wife.    Who else but our wives could so often,  so loudly,  and so vehemently repeat that same well worn phrase:       I TOLD YOU SO.  YOU WERE WRONG ALL ALONG. 

I believe after all these years it is a gender thing.  They have to say Na Na Na Na Na to us or they will explode.

Thats It!!!!

LOL check yourself before you wreck yourself idiot. I never specifically announced you were talking trash directly on the Chiefs so it appears your reading comprehension is along the lines of a stoned teenager considering you are indeed still talking shit, validating my point. But hey, I assume you're in Colorado so what was the special for this evening? Sour patch kids? Brownies? Or perhaps it's just a good ole fashion dooby. What kind of weed you got in it? Snoop's dream? Master kush? Is it inidica or sativa? TELL ME 

What would the Broncos losing next week have to do with this discussion if I weren't dissing the Chiefs?  Unlike some of you little ladies if Denver loses, the next day I will be a Broncos fan, NOT A CHARGERS FAN - lmao...  I won't be on suicide watch like the fringe drain-circlers here will be Sunday...

I'm drug-free and high on life fella...  You want to know what I did this evening?  Well, I worked on some deals to close tomorrow until about 7, played some Lego Dimensions with my sons, got them ready for and to bed, asked the wifey if she wanted some cylindrical enjoyment, was laughed at and told no, played some Starcraft 2, and am currently catching up on emails, might watch some Netflix then pass out. 

Definitely not as exciting as the evening you've spent mounted like a frenzied Chihuahua to the inflatable blonde you call a girlfriend.

What would the Broncos losing next week have to do with this discussion if I weren't dissing the Chiefs?  Unlike some of you little ladies if Denver loses, the next day I will be a Broncos fan, NOT A CHARGERS FAN - lmao...  I won't be on suicide watch like the fringe drain-circlers here will be Sunday...

I'm drug-free and high on life fella...  You want to know what I did this evening?  Well, I worked on some deals to close tomorrow until about 7, played some Lego Dimensions with my sons, got them ready for and to bed, asked the wifey if she wanted some cylindrical enjoyment, was laughed at and told no, played some Starcraft 2, and am currently catching up on emails, might watch some Netflix then pass out. 

Definitely not as exciting as the evening you've spent mounted like a frenzied Chihuahua to the inflatable blonde you call a girlfriend.

Definitely not. And jokes on you, she's brunette and her name is Annetelope. Anne for short  :wub:  

But nice try loser

Bil and chiefmanzada (whoever that is)  I think the woman in question is former Brooklyn Dodger's great Davey Lopes mother's sister.  At least when they meet for Thanksgiving dinner Davey refers to her as "Aunty Lopes".

That could be the solution.

Bil and chiefmanzada (whoever that is)  I think the woman in question is former Brooklyn Dodger's great Davey Lopes mother's sister.  At least when they meet for Thanksgiving dinner Davey refers to her as "Aunty Lopes".

That's a "stretch", but of course, so is an inflatable. 

Wilkie loves nature, in spite of what it did to him.

(I stole that one from Forrest Tucker)

(Try to invert the first letters of THAT name)

You edited your first post when you originally said to say the name backwards and so I was going to ask, "Rekcuf Tserrof?"

I knew what you meant, because everyone thinks fucker when they see Tucker, was just trying to be funny. :P

It WAS funny. In fact, you ought to be on a stage.

There is one leaving for Dodge City in about 10 minutes.  :lol: j/k

screenshot_447_zpsv6c2lqrs.jpg

Jesus Christ! I've read this entire thread and I have no fricken idea why it's gone on this long. Everyone was ready to quit on the Chiefs at 1 and 5! I myself said I'm sick of investing so much time and money in the pursuit of Chiefs fandom. But because I have been a fan of the Chiefs since birth and a member of this board since its inception I return every week like the freakin swallows return to Capistrano. Some day the fans who stayed will be rewarded for their patience. You gotta believe that.

You may call me Zada. 

Archived