Positives to take away from GB loss

Offense, took a while to get into rhythm. Need to clean up the offensive line.

Get back to our identity. We found our identity in Miami last year when we were 0-2. Charles, was out and we pounded the ball with miss-direction runs to Kniles Davis. Run the ball, to set up play-action down the field. Reid, maybe has been humbled again and that means expect a heavy dose of the run. 

Maclin, had a nice 2nd half. FINALLY, a WR TD! You can say all you want about Alex Smith as a dink and dunk QB, but he is one tough individual being sacked 7 times and still almost rewarded with a 300 yd game. I still believe we can work things out with him and the O-line.

Imagine, if we found our rhythm in the 1st half. JC, his usual 3 TD game.

On the defensive side of the ball: I believe we'll be fine. We get Sean Smith back next week, hopefully Gaines will be up and ready we really missed him tonight. Abdullah, needs to cover the TE's he's much better in pass coverage than Berry. He shut down Richard Rodgers. 

2-2, I would have taken that before the season started with such an adverse 3 game-stretch (Denver, @GB, @ Cinc).

We'll pull one out of the bag in Cinci and Reid will call a diamond like he did against Miami last year.

Keep the faith, 

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offense, took a while to get into rhythm. Need to clean up the offensive line.

Get back to our identity. We found our identity in Miami last year when we were 0-2. Charles, was out and we pounded the ball with miss-direction runs to Kniles Davis. Run the ball, to set up play-action down the field. Reid, maybe has been humbled again and that means expect a heavy dose of the run. 

Maclin, had a nice 2nd half. FINALLY, a WR TD! You can say all you want about Alex Smith as a dink and dunk QB, but he is one tough individual being sacked 7 times and still almost rewarded with a 300 yd game. I still believe we can work things out with him and the O-line.

Imagine, if we found our rhythm in the 1st half. JC, his usual 3 TD game.

On the defensive side of the ball: I believe we'll be fine. We get Sean Smith back next week, hopefully Gaines will be up and ready we really missed him tonight. Abdullah, needs to cover the TE's he's much better in pass coverage than Berry. He shut down Richard Rodgers. 

2-2, I would have taken that before the season started with such an adverse 3 game-stretch (Denver, @GB, @ Cinc).

We'll pull one out of the bag in Cinci and Reid will call a diamond like he did against Miami last year.

Keep the faith, 

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that.

You are never stupid to learn something old. The Chiefs are a lot like Santa. They dress in red. You write letters, and ask for a present. Every Christmastime, you hope for that train.. you know the really cool one, that blows smoke. Well, the present generally blows smoke, but it isn't the train you hoped for. Santa must be a Chief!

Archived