- I think you have to begin to start wondering what's wrong with Andy Reid right now. They had 10 days to prepare and a lot of face to gain back after the collapse and the Chiefs pissed allover themselves.

- Bob Sutton needs to go. He stole a great scheme from Rex Ryan in NY, but he's a disaster when it comes to adjusting. His lack of proper adjustments has cost this team a lot of games over the Reid era (More than one Denver game, at Indy, etc). Having Branch play CB, defending Cobb with no help is stupid as fucking hell.

- He needs to take Andy Heck with him. Dog shit OL coach.

- I think Andy Reid needs to reflect upon a lot once this season ends and study his past and reflect back on what worked. The WCO offense worked for him in the past with a Vick or McNabb because they could bring a vertical passing aspect to the table. Alex Smith just can't.

- This team, while certainly not mathematically, essentially is playing for their season this Sunday. Denver is on a roll and the Bills look like they are on pace to take a Wild Card. There's one playoff spot left for eleven other teams.

Losing this game and likely falling 3 games bbehind Denver early on kills their division probability. 10-6 is needed to lock in a WC, and they would have breathing room for 3 losses over 3 months. They do it with only 6 home games left.

Cincinnati is a must win and the Bengals are a great team.

-Stephenson is a good player, but probably leaves in FA next year. They will have a good starter on the line next year and one okay one if Grubbs doesn't decline too hard. Yikes.

- I like Eric Berry and he has a good explanation, but he's not the same player he once was.

- It appears they only packed one pair of cleats for the Packers game. GB had little issues and the Chiefs couldn't help but fall over themselves. Embarrassing.

- Trying to run for 60 yards for your Hail Mary attempt is a joke. The 3rd down conversion rate is a joke. Watching the Offense try to constantly pass short with 9 in the box is a disaster.

I don't think I can blame the receivers when they never have a chance. The line and the QB will not allow it.

They are running an offense that Reid scaled down for Detmer in Philly, when McNabb went down. Not even Jim Johnson could will them past that.

- Andy needs to give up the play calling and work more on the design and team over seeing. The Offense has lost the creativity it had from 2013. I almost wonder if he's burnt out.

The West Coast offense is perfectly fine, but you still have to stretch the field vertically here and there.

Alex won't do it. Because the line, bad wide receivers, the sun was in his eyes, anal warts or whatever excuse the 49er refugee camp has.

Alex is the greatest starter and the problem is everything else. Jamaal Charles doesn't run hard enough for Alex.

The Packers had zero respect for Smith and the offense when they went for it on 4th and 5 early.

McCarthy knew Alex couldn't make them pay for it. He's typically super conservative to the point it frustrates the GB fanbase.

Alex Smith is 1-30-1 when opponents have led by 14 points at any point of a game.

The Packers had zero respect for Smith and the offense when they went for it on 4th and 5 early.

McCarthy knew Alex couldn't make them pay for it. He's typically super conservative to the point it frustrates the GB fanbase.

Alex Smith is 1-30-1 when opponents have led by 14 points at any point of a game.

Wow!!

1-30-1

It looked like they didn't bother preparing for this game.

Rodgers has killed other teams with fundamental shit like snap counts and 12 men on the field and they fell for the same old shit. Jaye Howard fell for it, twice.

Piss poor coaching effort.

Defense didn't look ready to limit YAC and slipped allover the place. Andy was a joke for this one.

- I think you have to begin to start wondering what's wrong with Andy Reid right now. They had 10 days to prepare and a lot of face to gain back after the collapse and the Chiefs pissed allover themselves.

- Bob Sutton needs to go. He stole a great scheme from Rex Ryan in NY, but he's a disaster when it comes to adjusting. His lack of proper adjustments has cost this team a lot of games over the Reid era (More than one Denver game, at Indy, etc). Having Branch play CB, defending Cobb with no help is stupid as fucking hell.

- He needs to take Andy Heck with him. Dog shit OL coach.

- I think Andy Reid needs to reflect upon a lot once this season ends and study his past and reflect back on what worked. The WCO offense worked for him in the past with a Vick or McNabb because they could bring a vertical passing aspect to the table. Alex Smith just can't.

- This team, while certainly not mathematically, essentially is playing for their season this Sunday. Denver is on a roll and the Bills look like they are on pace to take a Wild Card. There's one playoff spot left for eleven other teams.

Losing this game and likely falling 3 games bbehind Denver early on kills their division probability. 10-6 is needed to lock in a WC, and they would have breathing room for 3 losses over 3 months. They do it with only 6 home games left.

Cincinnati is a must win and the Bengals are a great team.

-Stephenson is a good player, but probably leaves in FA next year. They will have a good starter on the line next year and one okay one if Grubbs doesn't decline too hard. Yikes.

- I like Eric Berry and he has a good explanation, but he's not the same player he once was.

- It appears they only packed one pair of cleats for the Packers game. GB had little issues and the Chiefs couldn't help but fall over themselves. Embarrassing.

- Trying to run for 60 yards for your Hail Mary attempt is a joke. The 3rd down conversion rate is a joke. Watching the Offense try to constantly pass short with 9 in the box is a disaster.

I don't think I can blame the receivers when they never have a chance. The line and the QB will not allow it.

They are running an offense that Reid scaled down for Detmer in Philly, when McNabb went down. Not even Jim Johnson could will them past that.

- Andy needs to give up the play calling and work more on the design and team over seeing. The Offense has lost the creativity it had from 2013. I almost wonder if he's burnt out.

Gruden made the comment about McCarthy giving up the playcalling duties to his OC, then i see andy with the 1000 yard stare holding onto his play sheet and i wonder why he does not give pederson the chance to call plays, cannot do any worse

The leagur needs to look into the Packers and free plays.

One of those TD plays should of never happened. When a Defender is drawn offsides and an offensive lineman reacts, the play is suppose to be dead.

i am still a little perplexed by the ref's letting Rodgers tell them how to do their jobs AFTER the play was over and they finally throw a flag for 12 men on the chiefs...play was over move on to the next one but oops

7 sack, a pick, a fumble, a pick called back.

Bad QB, bad game, whatever, that was a free play and he knew it and took a shot. Yes, no velocity in the attempt but he didn't throw a two yarder, he attempted a deeper shot. So citing s pick called back is stupid. Besides his first pick could've been called back for a late hit on the quarterback. Rodgers had one of his picks dropped, not that I'm blaming or comparing with Rodgers.

The ball was wet and we didn't lose the fumble. I know, luck, but other QBs don't get blamed for fumbles that are recovered by their team.

i am still a little perplexed by the ref's letting Rodgers tell them how to do their jobs AFTER the play was over and they finally throw a flag for 12 men on the chiefs...play was over move on to the next one but oops

I knew the Chiefs were completely fucked at that point.

That was bizarre. Rodgers knew he caught 12 men on the field. Refs didn't see it. No flag. Went and told the refs and one of them meekly pulled out his flag and dropped it on the ground.

I was confused on both of the "free" plays, if a defensive lineman moves, and the offensive lineman moves in reaction before the snap, it is supposed to be blown dead(which, if you watch the defensive players, they didn't even rush until they realized it wasn't going to be blown dead).  I hate blaming the refs, but this was some of the worst officiating I have ever seen.  Yes, GB got called for more penalties than we did, but it was the timing of the penalties that killed us!

Or unabated to the QB. Tamba and Ford should have continued until a whistle. Rookie, rookie, rookie mistake. Offsides does not stop the play. I couldn't believe that happened twice.

It seemed like they just wanted to give him five because they knew he'd take 6 or more any other play. Just move sooner and they'll blow it dead.

I'm not being serious, but to start the game, they were getting 9-12 every play it seemed. Scripted 15 got them that, if they had scripted 45 they'd have scored 70. Then add in short field.

I wish Denver had been the one turnover game and this the 5. We weren't beating Green Bay, Denver was susceptible.

Archived