Are you guys still in love with DAT and Albert Wilson?

Was never in love with Wilson. Hopeful that he could develop. Thomas? If he returns one or two this season people will be lauding his praises. He actually has the opportunity to justify his roster spot as a returner. Wilson (or whoever is the #2) frankly is screwed because Alex is in love with the following checklist for passes....#1 look for Charles, #2 look for Kelce, #3 look for Maclin, #4 try to run with it. 

Was never in love with Wilson. Hopeful that he could develop. Thomas? If he returns one or two this season people will be lauding his praises. He actually has the opportunity to justify his roster spot as a returner. Wilson (or whoever is the #2) frankly is screwed because Alex is in love with the following checklist for passes....#1 look for Charles, #2 look for Kelce, #3 look for Maclin, #4 try to run with it.

Expect he doesn't look, he Zeros in. He's never making it through progressions. Especially with a shitty OLINE.

I'm not saying the oline is good....but I'm tired of everyone blaming them for everything.  Did nobody else see the highlight package last night of all the passes Aaron Rogers is making less than half a second after getting the ball?  QBs in this league get rid of the ball...If alex could get rid of the ball in the same amount of time as these other NFL QBs, he wouldn't have to worry about his Oline...

I'm not saying the oline is good....but I'm tired of everyone blaming them for everything.  Did nobody else see the highlight package last night of all the passes Aaron Rogers is making less than half a second after getting the ball?  QBs in this league get rid of the ball...If alex could get rid of the ball in the same amount of time as these other NFL QBs, he wouldn't have to worry about his Oline...

Bingo. Peyton's and Roger's o-lines are shitty too. Smith took at least 3 sacks last night that he could've easily avoided. He looks like any number of 2nd string QBs in the league right now.

The invisible men. Just curious.

Neither Wilson nor Thomas are developed receivers. Therefore, I've never been high on either of them.

Thomas is solid on special teams, although his fumble in week two was a game-changer. If he can learn to run a few different routes, his speed and quickness alone could make him valuable as a receiver.

Wilson is young, and only had to surpass the low bar set by Donnie Avery to get everyone's attention in 2014, but he's not a prototypical West Coast Offense receiver. Unless he figures out how to carve a role out for himself in this offense, Chris Conley may end up surpassing him on the depth chart.

If the Chiefs have to choose between Wilson or Thomas in 2016, and if the Chiefs have a healthy Maclin and Conley, and if Wilson doesn't figure out how to play his position in the NFL, the Chiefs will release Wilson and keep Thomas.

Archived