Rest of Season Poll

Will the 2015-16 Kansas City Chiefs Make the Playoffs?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will the 2015-16 Kansas City Chiefs Make the Playoffs?

2. 2. Could the 2015-16 Kansas City Chiefs Make the Playoffs?

• Yes, if they fix a few issues and no major injuries.
    • Yes, if we get a lot of help.
    • No, their ceiling is a playoffs-like win total but would lose the tiebreakers.
    • No, they're not good enough.
  3. 3. How Many Wins in Total Will the Chiefs Win?

And then we gave Denver the same in the INT before half and fumble six. Sure made them look better.

Charles' fumble turned Manning's game-tying drive into a game-winning drive in the media's mind and turned Smith's putting the Chiefs in the lead to a whatever drive. Interestingly enough, Charles' fumble turned Smith's two play drive into a failed two minute drive that he "can't do" that we must now exaggerate.

Yep we sure did make a has been QB still look like a world beater.

BUY SEASON TICKETS TODAY!!!! 1888KCCHIEFS

The majority of voters selected "10 wins" for the Chiefs lol.....................................

derp-dictionary.jpg

Fuck off, Bronco, and let us gripe. We don't need this shit, we can handle the mocking ourselves. I'm kidding, sort of.

I have seen a lot of people over the years from other teams and while I appreciate conversation, some just mock. Interestingly enough, even though you do have intelligent conversations with us, the mockery still bugs me.

We don't play like an NFL team. This team looks like they've thrown in the towel already...especially the defense. WTF happened to the defense? Three straight games of 30+ points? That's happened only one other time in franchise history. I cannot comprehend how we got from last year's defense to this year's dumpster fire with essentially the same team. Sutton should resign.

Fuck off, Bronco, and let us gripe. We don't need this shit, we can handle the mocking ourselves. I'm kidding, sort of.

I have seen a lot of people over the years from other teams and while I appreciate conversation, some just mock. Interestingly enough, even though you do have intelligent conversations with us, the mockery still bugs me.

It's too easy to do when your team actually wins and competes most the time...

We don't play like an NFL team. This team looks like they've thrown in the towel already...especially the defense. WTF happened to the defense? Three straight games of 30+ points? That's happened only one other time in franchise history. I cannot comprehend how we got from last year's defense to this year's dumpster fire with essentially the same team. Sutton should resign.

Sutton is probably a little confused....I mean we have the same people, with DJ, Devito back. He's running the same man to man, single high safety defensive scheme, and he can't figure out why teams are whooping our asses now.

Sutton has to get better. Teams have figured us out. Sutton relies on the pass rush waaaay tooooo much! Teams are doubling Houston, and Hali has clearly lost a step (which was to be expected). If you play man defense and there is no pressure put on the  qb,  the qb will just wait till his WR's work their way open for big plays..(i.e, Dalton and Rodgers scrambling around making plays) Even good DB's can't cover for 20 sec.

Sutton doesn't seem very flexible with his schemes, and Poe, Hali, DJ and Berry are not playing at Pro Bowl levels.

Given the 1-3 start, winning 9 games would be GREAT for the Chiefs.  10 wins...?  That's not mathematically probable.  Sometimes you just have to be realistic.  And just because a BRONCOS FAN says this, doesn't make it any less true, or any less accurate.

Given the 1-3 start, winning 9 games would be GREAT for the Chiefs. 10 wins...? That's not mathematically probable. Sometimes you just have to be realistic. And just because a BRONCOS FAN says this, doesn't make it any less true, or any less accurate.

Goggles

Given the 1-3 start, winning 9 games would be GREAT for the Chiefs. 10 wins...? That's not mathematically probable. Sometimes you just have to be realistic. And just because a BRONCOS FAN says this, doesn't make it any less true, or any less accurate.

Thumbs up to this, this is conversation; I just don't like salt on our wounds (mocking pics) from a Bronco, Wilkie and OT do it just fine. Trash talk after a Broncos win against us is fine, as that's just part of winning, but non-sequitur mocking? Ehh.

Eh it's all shit we would say except from a Denver fan.

He should gloat really. When the Broncos have a dilemma, they fix it. When we have a dilemma, we sit around with our dicks in our hands.

They "mutually agreed to part ways" with a great coach who won them the division every year and successfully adjusted to an old tired QB.

When we have a dilemma, we throw money and draft picks at it and wonder why we suck. I mean, come on, we gave Pioli an extension and he destroyed the team lol

Eh it's all shit we would say except from a Denver fan.

He should gloat really. When the Broncos have a dilemma, they fix it. When we have a dilemma, we sit around with our dicks in our hands.

They "mutually agreed to part ways" with a great coach who won them the division every year and successfully adjusted to an old tired QB.

When we have a dilemma, we throw money and draft picks at it and wonder why we suck. I mean, come on, we gave Pioli an extension and he destroyed the team lol

Then let us all say it. Or put it in words like an analysis. (Heck, even saying that Denver has a better organization or whatever you said.) Mocking is a different thing. From a Broncos fan is the issue, in my opinion. Or the mocking. Not the criticism. Discussion, even negative, especially when warranted, has always been and always will be fine from anyone, even a Donkey.

Thumbs up to this, this is conversation; I just don't like salt on our wounds (mocking pics) from a Bronco, Wilkie and OT do it just fine. Trash talk after a Broncos win against us is fine, as that's just part of winning, but non-sequitur mocking? Ehh.

Ha! They are good at it. This isn't much different than where we thought we would be at this point. If we didn't given away that Broncos game, folks would be happy with 2-2. It is not good. We knew we would lose these last 2, maybe not this way. The D is definitely under achieving, but everyone to a man knew we had O line problems.

Just saying let's not give up just yet. We will make the playoffs if we get the line to play better. The D has the talent, just were a little cocky from last year.

I am as down about this as the next guy, but fire everyone seems like a bit of an over reaction.

Sutton is probably a little confused....I mean we have the same people, with DJ, Devito back. He's running the same man to man, single high safety defensive scheme, and he can't figure out why teams are whooping our asses now.

Sutton has to get better. Teams have figured us out. Sutton relies on the pass rush waaaay tooooo much! Teams are doubling Houston, and Hali has clearly lost a step (which was to be expected). If you play man defense and there is no pressure put on the  qb,  the qb will just wait till his WR's work their way open for big plays..(i.e, Dalton and Rodgers scrambling around making plays) Even good DB's can't cover for 20 sec.

Sutton doesn't seem very flexible with his schemes, and Poe, Hali, DJ and Berry are not playing at Pro Bowl levels.

If you rewatch the game Sutton played a lot of zone. We got dusted badly. 

Then let us all say it. Or put it in words like an analysis. (Heck, even saying that Denver has a better organization or whatever you said.) Mocking is a different thing. From a Broncos fan is the issue, in my opinion. Or the mocking. Not the criticism. Discussion, even negative, especially when warranted, has always been and always will be fine from anyone, even a Donkey.

It's not like he's a fly by night troll. He's spread the good word of Donk since 2004.

Anything that isn't taken as verbally licking the Chiefs sac, that comes from him, will be assumed to be trolling.

If it's possible, there will be questions of possible meta trolling.

It's not like he's a fly by night troll. He's spread the good word of Donk since 2004.

Anything that isn't taken as verbally licking the Chiefs sac, that comes from him, will be assumed to be trolling.

If it's possible, there will be questions of possible meta trolling.

Who said anything of being a troll? Discussion from anyone, even if negative of the Chiefs, even if they were Jaguar homers would be fine. (Not good but bragging.) Mocking is just different, though I don't consider BS to be a troll.

Who said anything of being a troll? Discussion from anyone, even if negative of the Chiefs, even if they were Jaguar homers would be fine. (Not good but bragging.) Mocking is just different, though I don't consider BS to be a troll.

He is honest

Bronco has a right to talk smack and KCSL has a right to call him on it.  BS is a big boy who wants to show up when things are bad.  Don't take up for him.  He can take it.  It would be more accepted if not at such a bad time.  I like BS and he knows he can bite me.  Love you man, but don't be a stranger for 6 months and then pop on when things are bad piling on.

Archived