Prediction without the homer glasses

27-17 Chiefs.

I am counting on Reid to make sure the boys are fired up and fight for the win. This game if they win will set the tempo for the 2quater of the season.

Our second quarter of the season is much more favorable either due to road/home, opponent, injuries to an opponent (Big Ben), etc. If we can get this one, we should be in good shape come the bye week.

Everyone seems to forget about the schedule. Cinci has beaten the Raiders, SD, and Baltimore none of which would have beaten the Doncos or Fudge Packers. Chiefs have played against "Super Bowl contenders" where Cinci has played teams with a combined record of 4-6. Chiefs have played teams with a combined record of 7-2.

I say Chiefs win.

Everyone seems to forget about the schedule. Cinci has beaten the Raiders, SD, and Baltimore none of which would have beaten the Doncos or Fudge Packers. Chiefs have played against "Super Bowl contenders" where Cinci has played teams with a combined record of 4-6. Chiefs have played teams with a combined record of 7-2.

I say Chiefs win.

Everyone is under estimating the raiders.

Prediction: The offense will score the game winning points but the defense will let the Bengals march down the field but have a goal line stand at the end of the game and people will ignore the offense scoring and talk about the defense, ignoring all the deep passes Fleming or whoever gave up on the drive. I shouldn't give a fuck because a victory is a victory.

I can't even call it. Which team shows up? The one from preseason and the first game? The one that shot themselves in the foot? Or the absolute dumpster fire that got dog stomped at GB.. I hope the Chiefs are at least in it and find their identity this week.

Archived