Game thread

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe the Chiefs aren't a good team and the first game was a mirage against a garbage squad that's getting demolished today. We almost blew it, too.

It's year 3 and this team is trending South.

Yep, but it won't change anything because Reid will not change and we are in for a long painful season

Guest Chieftain

Should just take a knee and give up that what they wer doing anyeay with the play calling.What was that play calling? No sense of urgency, they gave up.

Or maybe the Chiefs aren't a good team and the first game was a mirage against a garbage squad that's getting demolished today. We almost blew it, too.

It's year 3 and this team is trending South.

Yeah, I'm watching the Falcons destroy the Texans. It seems like everytime I look over to the TV, a Falcon player is running free into the endzone for another TD. 

Another thing I notice is, when the Chiefs are losing badly, that's when they start opening it up and going downfield in desperation.

yea..and its like they can actually do that...andys short pre snap passing game sucks big time.

So after 50 years as a Chief fan its time to say goodbye. I live in SoCal and i'm going to root for the CHargers. My insanity must stop. Chiefs take the fun out of NFL Football for me. At least I can join some friends and root for the local team. In La or SD does not matter. Hey maybe San Diego will end up in the NFC? Good luck Chief Fans.

God damn this team for proving me to be exactly right.

You can't be shocked over 7 FG's when you don't throw any passes into the endzone. Bob Sutton has been completely exposed, the Offensive Line is in shambles, receivers can't work open in a crowded box and Alex Smith has been totally spooked since a lacerated spleen.

This is a lost year. They should shit the bed for a Franchise QB and early slots for Oline to follow up.

Archived