Game thread

Guest Shadow

The defense needs to look and the mirror and stand up and be men!! Cant blame this one on Smith like everyone likes to do after every loss!! The online well they just suck!!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn this team for proving me to be exactly right.

You can't be shocked over 7 FG's when you don't throw any passes into the endzone. Bob Sutton has been completely exposed, the Offensive Line is in shambles, receivers can't work open in a crowded box and Alex Smith has been totally spooked since a lacerated spleen.

This is a lost year. They should shit the bed for a Franchise QB and early slots for Oline to follow up.

Is there a franchise QB in next years draft?

The defense needs to look and the mirror and stand up and be men!! Cant blame this one on Smith like everyone likes to do after every loss!! The online well they just suck!!

yep..

draft a qb my ass...a rookie would turn into david carr in 8 games behind this garbage.

I am not disappointed. To be disappointed I would have had hope for this team. I lost that. Not such an issue anymore. Wake me up when the season is over. Andy Reid is coaching out his contract. Nice to see him get this final shot before heading to retirement. Alex Smith is garbage. The line is garbage. It is what it is. 

Let's go Santos!  

So after 50 years as a Chief fan its time to say goodbye. I live in SoCal and i'm going to root for the CHargers. My insanity must stop. Chiefs take the fun out of NFL Football for me. At least I can join some friends and root for the local team. In La or SD does not matter. Hey maybe San Diego will end up in the NFC? Good luck Chief Fans.

lol,  i dont blame you dude! i wont switch teams, but the Chiefs do take the fun out of football the last few years. No doubt about it.  Baseball and Basketball for me are much more fun to get into.

This team will never turn it around until they are serious about drafting a starting QB. Until then,  they are taking themselves out of contending for a SB.   

Chiefs always try to win the Superbowl the hardest possible way. 

Guest Chieftain

So after 50 years as a Chief fan its time to say goodbye. I live in SoCal and i'm going to root for the CHargers. My insanity must stop. Chiefs take the fun out of NFL Football for me. At least I can join some friends and root for the local team. In La or SD does not matter. Hey maybe San Diego will end up in the NFC? Good luck Chief Fans.

Adios Muchacho, may I suggest you pick a better franchise than the Chargers.

Football is a game. The Broncos, Packers and Bengals are good teams. This season is far from over. Still 12 games left. There are definitely some glaring problems with the team and it looks bleak. This team should be 2 and 2.

yep..

draft a qb my ass...a rookie would turn into david carr in 8 games behind this garbage.

have to at least try some fucking time.  The longer you put it off,  the longer it takes for this team to get serious about winning.

If we lost 36-29 by getting a TD on the last two drives, I'd have unreasonable hope. Now, I don't even have that.

I don't coach, or play for the Chiefs. Therefore, it is not we...it's them. Fans have no part in this disaster. 

Royals are winning, and Toronto looks to be losing. We are going to the World Series!

I am not disappointed. To be disappointed I would have had hope for this team. I lost that. Not such an issue anymore. Wake me up when the season is over. Andy Reid is coaching out his contract. Nice to see him get this final shot before heading to retirement. Alex Smith is garbage. The line is garbage. It is what it is. 

Let's go Santos!

I would not be surprised to see hunt give Reid an extension

Football is a game. The Broncos, Packers and Bengals are good teams. This season is far from over. Still 12 games left. There are definitely some glaring problems with the team and it looks bleak. This team should be 2 and 2.

Picking a current winner is easy. I just want to hang out with some friends and watch nfl games and actually enjoy myself. So in SoCal its San Diego. Its a good thing I dont live in KC.

This team would have to go 9-3 the rest of the way with games against the Broncos, Raiders and Chargers, we always lose to the broncos and always split with the Raiders/chargers.  That least us with 0 room for error. not with this bunch. 

Guest Chieftain

Let's go Santos!

I still have hope that they can have a winning season. 9-7 and 8-8 seems to be the ceiling. This past 3 weeks have been brutal as a fan. I expected much better performances from the team and it just hasn't come to fruition. I am most surprised by the Defense getting burnt the past 2 weeks, I thought the D was going to be Top 5 this year.

Archived