Game thread

Chiefs need to finally be willing to understand they could fail if they draft a QB in the first. It's okay and don't be afraid to try again.

Even the good franchises have their warts.

Only team in the nfl since 83 that hast drafted a qb in the first or 2nd round i believe. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chieftain

This team would have to go 9-3 the rest of the way with games against the Broncos, Raiders and Chargers, we always lose to the broncos and always split with the Raiders/chargers. That least us with 0 room for error. not with this bunch.

Always? Chiefs swept the Chargers last year.

Always? Chiefs swept the Chargers last year.

Ok, we swept them, but its usually a split with them.  Our schedule doesnt look to difficult after that, but like i said even going 9-3 doesnt get them in automatically.  The offensive is bad, the qb is bad, the oline is bad, the defense is playing terrible.

I understand we lost to good teams, but last year we didnt even give up 30 points in a game AT ALL.    The last 2 weeks we have gotten killed.

Guest Chieftain

Ok, we swept them, but its usually a split with them. Our schedule doesnt look to difficult after that, but like i said even going 9-3 doesnt get them in automatically. The offensive is bad, the qb is bad, the oline is bad, the defense is playing terrible.

I understand we lost to good teams, but last year we didnt even give up 30 points in a game AT ALL. The last 2 weeks we have gotten killed.

The Chiefs 3 losses have come against 3 playoff teams, but its been real ugly.I agree full heartedly that the Defense needs to be much better. I would have to think they gave up at least 15 plays over 10 yards today.

The Chiefs 3 losses have come against 3 playoff teams, but its been real ugly.I agree full heartedly that the Defense needs to be much better. I would have to think they gave up at least 15 plays over 10 yards today.

Yeah cuz we don't want to be good enough to compete much less beat playoff caliber teams.

• 3 months later...

So after 50 years as a Chief fan its time to say goodbye. I live in SoCal and i'm going to root for the CHargers. My insanity must stop. Chiefs take the fun out of NFL Football for me. At least I can join some friends and root for the local team. In La or SD does not matter. Hey maybe San Diego will end up in the NFC? Good luck Chief Fans.

LOL!  Too EZ.

Archived