We are what our record says we are.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both types of coaches have had success. Coughlin,Lombardi, Shottenheimer, Noll are hard asses. Vermeil, Landry, Madden are players coaches.

Both types have been winners

Yep..  The chiefs just can't seem to get that magic mix of players, coach, and franchise QB.

Yep..  The chiefs just can't seem to get that magic mix of players, coach, and franchise QB.

This statement is symbolic of the disconnect people have with regard to the two-way nature of the dependency between the quarterback and the other forty-five active players on game day.

This statement is symbolic of the disconnect people have with regard to the two-way nature of the dependency between the quarterback and the other forty-five active players on game day.

What's the disconnect?  I did say "Mix of Players".  That would be part of the 45 players on game day..

What blows my mind is everyone on here sees what the problems are, O line, plays behind the line of scrimmage, 3rd and longs, run stopping, pass D, blitzes or lack of etc. But no one Reid , Sutton etc are doing anything about it. In the Cincy game after the first half we were positioned very well, down by 2 on the road. We didn't lay a hand on Dalton, so why not blitz the SOB and if he beats you oh well he is torching you anyways. Hit the QB and make him jittery. Not rocket science. Take some chances to maybe make a big play. We get the ball coming out a half time, what do we do 3 and out. Just blows my mind. No adjustments. Its almost like the offense scheme and defensive schemes are not utilizing our players strengths. Players have had enough, you can see it. No fire no heart. They are being put into positions that don't allow them to do what they do best. 

I do not go to the same parties as Bil and Wilkie... :lol:

w

I'm too old for that shit.  Made me stupid and hungry and amused by everything.  I can no longer use that excuse for being stupid.  But there has to be some chemical explanation for how anyone can say we will now go 9-3 from here on out.

Archived