The Andy Reid Sucks Thread

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team no longer believes in the coaches game planning. Completely lost in all phases. Reid has lost the team, town and NFL respect. Time to check into a weight loss clinic and put KC out of its misery.

Reid, has been good for this franchise. He took a 2-14 team and made the playoffs his first year. He's rallied the Chiefs fans from out of the dumps. However, That being said it's seems Reid hasn't pulled it together as of late. Year 3, and we still have a horrid offensive line. His December record as a Chiefs coach has been awful. I'm not giving up on him yet - if we blow the Chicago game at home then i'll buy into the hype.

Bill Cowher, or John Gruden would be my choice as next head coach - Not yet though!

Reid, has been good for this franchise. He took a 2-14 team and made the playoffs his first year. He's rallied the Chiefs fans from out of the dumps. However, That being said it's seems Reid hasn't pulled it together as of late. Year 3, and we still have a horrid offensive line. His December record as a Chiefs coach has been awful. I'm not giving up on him yet - if we blow the Chicago game at home then i'll buy into the hype.

Bill Cowher, or John Gruden would be my choice as next head coach - Not yet though!

Neither likely to return to coaching. Making way too much money on the Networks. Oh by the way: Didn't Pioli make the playoffs the first year? Playing that last place schedule is not a true test. Blowing a huge lead in the playoff game is a better indicator. Reid Sucks.

Neither likely to return to coaching. Making way too much money on the Networks. Oh by the way: Didn't Pioli make the playoffs the first year? Playing that last place schedule is not a true test. Blowing a huge lead in the playoff game is a better indicator. Reid Sucks.

I wanted Bob Sutton gone after that playoff loss. I think he needs to be questioned as well. 

What in the world happened to this defense? As far as i'm concerned the Chiefs should always have a great defense with the best fans in the NFL behind them 8 games of the year. No excuses.

I wanted Bob Sutton gone after that playoff loss. I think he needs to be questioned as well. 

What in the world happened to this defense? As far as i'm concerned the Chiefs should always have a great defense with the best fans in the NFL behind them 8 games of the year. No excuses.

Ditto

I think Reid is still an alright coach, but I wonder what the hell they are doing.

Just nothing more than speculating, but I think Clark Hunt demanded to win now and they pieced together what they could to fill seats.

Reid needs to make some adjustments to coaching and the Chiefs need to adjust their philosophy.

I think it needs to be understood that the Chiefs will always be nothing until they develop a Franchise QB.

The 90's were a long time ago and you just can't win with a philosophy from that era anymore.

The one time we broke from the mold, Herm Edwards infused the most young talent that KC has had in a very long time. It's too bad he wouldn't go into the FO.

We got impatient and tried to patchwork it again and again.

LF makes the case correctly and absolutely. All the Chief's QBs of any note have been another team's leavings. I'm not getting into a debate here over Alex Smith or all the others. The common denominator for frustration/failure over the past half century cannot be denied, or, explained away.

LF makes the case correctly and absolutely. All the Chief's QBs of any note have been another team's leavings. I'm not getting into a debate here over Alex Smith or all the others. The common denominator for frustration/failure over the past half century cannot be denied, or, explained away.

Its OWNERSHIP

Andy Reid should record his post game comments and just stick a cardboard standup of himself at the post game press conference. His remarks are all pretty much the same the past few weeks.

"We gotta clean some things up".

"They (the opponent) are a heckuva ball club".

"We were close on several plays".

"We gotta do a better job there and we'll get that fixed".

"I gotta do a better job. It starts with me. I gotta put our guys in a better situation".

"They're quarterback did a good job extending drives".

" I really like this team and we'll get this fixed".

Andy Reid should record his post game comments and just stick a cardboard standup of himself at the post game press conference. His remarks are all pretty much the same the past few weeks.

"We gotta clean some things up".

"They (the opponent) are a heckuva ball club".

"We were close on several plays".

"We gotta do a better job there and we'll get that fixed".

"I gotta do a better job. It starts with me. I gotta put our guys in a better situation".

"They're quarterback did a good job extending drives".

" I really like this team and we'll get this fixed".

you forgot this one.....We are on to Chicago :P

Andy Reid is done, he needs to move into some teams FO or retire, he is no longer an effective HC and i can see it by the expression on his face. He never gets angry and is like oh well, we tried. This team can never get it right either with a HC or QB. We need someone with fire like Vermiel or marty. We had a young innovative mind in Haley and he started out pretty well but that bastard Pioli screwed that up as well...

Andy Reid is done, he needs to move into some teams FO or retire, he is no longer an effective HC and i can see it by the expression on his face. He never gets angry and is like oh well, we tried. This team can never get it right either with a HC or QB. We need someone with fire like Vermiel or marty. We had a young innovative mind in Haley and he started out pretty well but that bastard Pioli screwed that up as well...

Ditto

i don't think Reid or smith is going anywhere. Problem is we have a head coach and d coordinated who both don't have any fire. Players like them because they don't get there asses kicked like we all do if we screwed up at work. This team lacks the heart particularly the o and d lines. They are not ready to fight. Reid is to old for today's nfl. The afc has caught up to our tendencies. Simple as that. Reid hasn't changed anything. He still thinks the same formation with alternate plays off them is going to work.

How about that damn end around to DAT?  How many times has Reid called that this year?  Seems like it is always on first down and puts us in a hole when it doesn't work.  Just stop, already.  Teams see it coming a mile away.

back to Sutton..

did they ever tryto getto Dalton..dude makes mistakes when hit..this D is as bad as the o-line right now.

Not only was Andy Dalton not sacked...according to what I read, he wasn't hit once. 

So much for our feared pass rush. One sack in 2 games. Horrible Oline plus zero pass rush equals blowout losses.

Not only was Andy Dalton not sacked...according to what I read, he wasn't hit once.

So much for our feared pass rush. One sack in 2 games. Horrible Oline plus zero pass rush equals blowout losses.

The game is won in the trenches. Poe shouldn't be getting a pass either. He's done shit.

How about that damn end around to DAT?  How many times has Reid called that this year?  Seems like it is always on first down and puts us in a hole when it doesn't work.  Just stop, already.  Teams see it coming a mile away.

That shit only works if you are running the ball well and JC didn't get enough touches to do any good. Why can't we line up in the tradition I formation with a FB and run the damn ball? I hate this draw shit all the time. Line up and pound the ball with Nile, West and JC. Fuck this draw and pistol garbage I fuckin hate that stupid shit!!! Grow some balls

That shit only works if you are running the ball well and JC didn't get enough touches to do any good. Why can't we line up in the tradition I formation with a FB and run the damn ball? I hate this draw shit all the time. Line up and pound the ball with Nile, West and JC. Fuck this draw and pistol garbage I fuckin hate that stupid shit!!! Grow some balls

You nailed it. We've been saying this since last year.

Guest Okiechief1

Under Reid when JC gets 20 plus carries a game they have won every game he has done that. You would think they would catch on

Oddly enough the coach that used him the most was Haley, whom most wanted gone by the end.

Under Reid when JC gets 20 plus carries a game they have won every game he has done that. You would think they would catch on

Oddly enough the coach that used him the most was Haley, whom most wanted gone by the end.

When does he get the runs? Garbage time to run out clock? Or as a gameplan?

Archived