If Chiefs lose to the Bears...(finish sentence)

I'll forfeit the noise record. I'll think of something better, but I might actually stick to my plans of staying off this place longer. That didn't last long, but I am picking my times to stay away and come on.

why?.

the losing?

why?.

the losing?

No, I have two kids and a wife, it doesn't seem like it makes much sense to spend time around here if everyone's negative and it is not fun for me either. At least when we're winning, we'll get the few who says it doesn't mean anything and those that still blame the offense despite winning. Now, losing would get everybody saying everything negative.

I wouldn't be boycotting, I would just pick my times and a little less often. Earlier in the year, I felt like boycotting.

http://chiefscoalition.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/2819-moving-on/&do=findComment&comment=32582

gotcha..

in truth I think most of us feel that way when the team loses in such lifeless ways.

and for the record I too have a wife and 2 kids at home..as well as a job...and..

Right now, it's an empty threat. I don't know if I would ever really go through with it. It's just the way we feel at times and sometimes we stick to it, sometimes we don't.

We will have a tough time making the playoffs.

Playoffs? Playoffs!?!?

I know, but I think we right the ship and make it. Just a gut feel.

That's what I'm talking about!!! I'm with you Diehard! I'm like that frog half way down the pelicans throat but I got my hands on its throat squeezing "Never give up!"

This is the storm. I mean yes, we didn't have a touchdown last week. But Smith threw for 386 yards. Career high. We know what Charles can do.

DJ and Divito aren't where they were when they got knocked out last season. I didn't expect them to be. They missed a whole year with a potentially career ending injury. Let the guys get back into to the game a little. Poe and Berry are not 100%, how could they be?

We have earlier Oline problems. How many 10-6 predictors thought we would start the season with a dominate O line?

At best!!! People, we thought we would be 2-2 at this point. If you say you thought we would have a winning record after 4 games, you are full of it. And we aged well enough to be 2-2. Just screwed the pooch against Denver. It happens.

I freaking refuse to give up. All we have to do is figure out the line. The D is getting whooped. But they are good. The DC is good. Shit happens man.

The negativity is smashing my vibe. Holy shit, where's the Tylenol.

This is the storm. I mean yes, we didn't have a touchdown last week. But Smith threw for 386 yards. Career high. We know what Charles can do.

DJ and Divito aren't where they were when they got knocked out last season. I didn't expect them to be. They missed a whole year with a potentially career ending injury. Let the guys get back into to the game a little. Poe and Berry are not 100%, how could they be?

We have earlier Oline problems. How many 10-6 predictors thought we would start the season with a dominate O line?

At best!!! People, we thought we would be 2-2 at this point. If you say you thought we would have a winning record after 4 games, you are full of it. And we aged well enough to be 2-2. Just screwed the pooch against Denver. It happens.

I freaking refuse to give up. All we have to do is figure out the line. The D is getting whooped. But they are good. The DC is good. Shit happens man.

The negativity is smashing my vibe. Holy shit, where's the Tylenol.

Archived