I'm so happy you said that because that means will only lose 2 to 4 games. But then again, I only had half as much sauce as you did.

Just kidding, my prediction at the beginning of the year was 10–6. I'm going to stick to that until we lose a game I didn't expect to lose or we get past the Ravens game with more than 5 losses. If we don't, great. I did think we would be 2-2 after four games, but there were enough toss-up games, too.

No sauce here I am fully aware of my typing. I believe this is a good team that had a heartbreaking lose to the Broncos that took all the starch out of them but they will get it back in a big way!!!!!

I respect that you are and always have been positive about the Chiefs. I might would be on board with you if I didn't watch this team get absolutely destroyed in every facet of the game the past 2 weeks. They will need a turnaround of epic proportions to finish the season with only 1 or 2 more losses, especially counting they have 5 division games remaining with one of those at Denver. Add in that they play two teams playing everyone tough at Minnesota and home for the Bills, then the Ravens on the road in December, and I just can't see only 2 losses. The average home win percent in the NFL is around 60% (something like 57.3 or whatever). This means I expect KC to lose 3/5 on the road and win 4/7 at home. That's 7-9. Anything better than 8-8 right now is a MAJOR positive.

I can't see it. Before the season started, I admit that I thought the Chiefs were going to be very good - capable of competing with any team in the NFL. From what I have seen so far, I was dead wrong. For them to only lose 1 or 2 more games, the offensive line and the defensive secondary would both have to do a complete about-face. Not likely, in my opinion.

At this point, I think they miss the playoffs and not even by a tie-breaker. but I doubt that 7-9 wins gets Andy fired yet.

I'm so happy you said that because that means will only lose 2 to 4 games. But then again, I only had half as much sauce as you did.

Just kidding, my prediction at the beginning of the year was 10–6. I'm going to stick to that until we lose a game I didn't expect to lose or we get past the Ravens game with more than 5 losses. If we don't, great. I did think we would be 2-2 after four games, but there were enough toss-up games, too.

Well, there's the game I didn't expect to lose but did, so throw my prediction out the window.

• 2 months later...

Archived