Game Thread Mauga Cooper Wilson Inactive

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so pumped for this season. Everything looked solid. Exciting football for years to come. Shows I clearly am clueless. This team struggling against a not good beat up Bears team. Boring in every phase. Win or not this team is not great or even close.

I was so pumped for this season. Everything looked solid. Exciting football for years to come. Shows I clearly am clueless. This team struggling against a not good beat up Bears team. Boring in every phase. Win or not this team is not great or even close.

Charles, going down really took the life out of this team.

How you can not find a way for Kelce to be a factor is mind numbing.

It is Smith. People need to quit whining about the line. It...is...Smith.

He is so indecisive and unsure. Drop back, make the read, throw the ball. He drops back, makes the read, and...oh shit, they might be covered, or oh shit, there might be pressure, oh shit, should I throw it? No, I'll run into a sack. Geez. Make the read and get rid of the ball,

It is Smith. People need to quit whining about the line. It...is...Smith.

He is so indecisive and unsure. Drop back, make the read, throw the ball. He drops back, makes the read, and...oh shit, they might be covered, or oh shit, there might be pressure, oh shit, should I throw it? No, I'll run into a sack. Geez. Make the read and get rid of the ball,

Hate to admit it but its true.

Archived