Game Thread Mauga Cooper Wilson Inactive

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chiefs lost this game the second Jamal Charles went out.

They started to feel sorry for themselves and went into a shell, good teams keep it going but we just crumble like a fucking sandcastle At high tide

Bull Shit. Thats no excuse. They were playing like shit prior to that injury. You play for the fans and to win. This is not Afghanistan its entertainment.

Ok so JC going out magnified it...this team still sucks

Exactly. Every team suffers injuries. One guy is as human as the next, Their stature in the game should not be a factor. The injury is to a human.

Andy Reid is a fat ass retard. Did I mention Lazy Fat Assl.

Time to lose out again! This season is over. This regime sucks. THey did the same as fucking scott Pioli the exact same shit.  Failed exactly like Pioli did. I just hope they realize Alex is not the answer.     No matter how hard you bang at the round peg its not fitting in the square hole.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan.  Another year wasted.

Time to lose out again! This season is over. This regime sucks. THey did the same as fucking scott Pioli the exact same shit.  Failed exactly like Pioli did. I just hope they realize Alex is not the answer.     No matter how hard you bang at the round peg its not fitting in the square hole.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan.  Another year wasted.

ditto

Maybe. But, at this rate we'll never know for sure.

He has PLENTY Of time. Dude is in his 11th year. Its not like he's some 3 year QB. he's been shit his whole career.   We know, its a select few blind fans that dont know.

The Chiefs lost this game the second Jamal Charles went out.

They started to feel sorry for themselves and went into a shell, good teams keep it going but we just crumble like a fucking sandcastle At high tide

No leaders. Just a bunch of whussies. Starts with the head coach.

He has PLENTY Of time. Dude is in his 11th year. Its not like he's some 3 year QB. he's been shit his whole career.   We know, its a select few blind fans that dont know.

What I meant was that we've never seen him with any time. The O-Line is so shoddy no one could QB this team effectively.

And no, I'm not a Smith apologist. 

Patiently waiting for the Alex Smith fans to tell me what a great game he played and how none of it was his fault and blah fucking blah.

KCSLC2008 still thinks the oline and Smith are growing together. Phatal will have some excuse also.

Smith has heart. No skills.

Archived