Game Thread Mauga Cooper Wilson Inactive

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is Smith. People need to quit whining about the line. It...is...Smith.

He is so indecisive and unsure. Drop back, make the read, throw the ball. He drops back, makes the read, and...oh shit, they might be covered, or oh shit, there might be pressure, oh shit, should I throw it? No, I'll run into a sack. Geez. Make the read and get rid of the ball,

Not according to Phatal. The algorithm of the offense needs fixing..

It is Smith. People need to quit whining about the line. It...is...Smith.

He is so indecisive and unsure. Drop back, make the read, throw the ball. He drops back, makes the read, and...oh shit, they might be covered, or oh shit, there might be pressure, oh shit, should I throw it? No, I'll run into a sack. Geez. Make the read and get rid of the ball,

Not according to Phatal. The algorithm of the offense needs fixing..

Maybe Phata is Alex Smith's uncle ?

There was a 3rd down play where they rolled Smith to the right and Conley was wide open in the middle. Smith, with his keen Tunnel-vision tried forcing a pass to DAT where it fell incomplete.

Yes, and what's so bad is that the coaching staff sees it week in and week out, and will not FUCKING fix it.

That's it. I'm done. So long and thanks for all the fish. I have wasted entire years agonizing and apologizing for this cluster. Don't let the door hit my ass on the way our yeah I got it. Who needs this consistent waste of time bullshit. God bless you all. Out...

Yes, and what's so bad is that the coaching staff sees it week in and week out, and will not FUCKING fix it.

Was it just me or where there soooo many times (especially in the 1st half) where Smith dropped back with all day to throw and wouldn't pull the trigger? Was nobody REALLY open? Or am I beating a dead horse here?

That's it. I'm done. So long and thanks for all the fish. I have wasted entire years agonizing and apologizing for this cluster. Don't let the door hit my ass on the way our yeah I got it. Who needs this consistent waste of time bullshit. God bless you all. Out...

No one will blame you.

Unfortunately, I am a glutton for punishment.

Was it just me or where there soooo many times (especially in the 1st half) where Smith dropped back with all day to throw and wouldn't pull the trigger? Was nobody REALLY open? Or am I beating a dead horse here?

Open. Just not open enough to suit him.

No one will blame you.

Unfortunately, I am a glutton for punishment.

good luck guys. I think back to my life when I did not care about the Chiefs and, quite honestly, it was a brighter time. I gave so much time and money and thought to this crap for nothing. I see this clearly now. Since 1966. All the years of my life.

KCSLC2008 still thinks the oline and Smith are growing together. Phatal will have some excuse also.

Smith has heart. No skills.

I really want them to explain the 21 yards Smith had between halftime and the final drive of the game.

Smith stat line 2nd half: He had 16 yards on the 1st possession, 0 on the 2nd, 5  yards and a sack (not his fault) of -1 yards on the 3rd possession, 0 on the 4th possession, and 0 on the 5th possession. He had 23 yards on the final possession of the game. That's 21 fucking yards in the 2nd half prior to the last possession and only 44 yards in the entire 2nd half. That's fucking pathetic.

First half was 4 yards on 1st possession, 6 yards on the 2nd possession, 34 yards and a TD on the 3rd possession, 40 yards and a sack for -2 yards on the 4th possession, 53 yards and a sack for -8 yards on the 5th possession. That's 137 yards in the first half. That was a good half but too many 3rd down failures imo. Either way I give it a pass.

I really want to hear the choir singing his praises.

I really want them to explain the 21 yards Smith had between halftime and the final drive of the game.

Smith stat line 2nd half: He had 16 yards on the 1st possession, 0 on the 2nd, 5  yards and a sack (not his fault) of -1 yards on the 3rd possession, 0 on the 4th possession, and 0 on the 5th possession. He had 23 yards on the final possession of the game. That's 21 fucking yards in the 2nd half prior to the last possession and only 44 yards in the entire 2nd half. That's fucking pathetic.

First half was 4 yards on 1st possession, 6 yards on the 2nd possession, 34 yards and a TD on the 3rd possession, 40 yards and a sack for -2 yards on the 4th possession, 53 yards and a sack for -8 yards on the 5th possession. That's 137 yards in the first half. That was a good half but too many 3rd down failures imo. Either way I give it a pass.

The Music has Stopped. Even his family is embarrassed for him. Everyone in HIding.

Smith stat line 2nd half: He had 16 yards on the 1st possession, 0 on the 2nd, 5 yards and a sack (not his fault) of -1 yards on the 3rd possession, 0 on the 4th possession, and 0 on the 5th possession. He had 23 yards on the final possession of the game. That's 21 fucking yards in the 2nd half prior to the last possession and only 44 yards in the entire 2nd half. That's fucking pathetic.

It's the oline, I tell ya. THE OLINE!!!!

Guest Chieftain

It all went downhill after that blocked field goal. The 2nd half Offensive performance was pitiful. I don't know who I blame more for the 0 points, Reid and his ultra safe play calling or Smith for the inability to pick up first downs. This team should be 3 and 2, not 1 and 4. John Lynch brought up a good point that the offense settled for a field goal at the end of the 1st half and they should have been more aggressive and tried harder for a TD. I'm tired of the team going into safe mode when they have a lead, playing not to lose instead of playing to win, led to this loss.

It all went downhill after that blocked field goal. The 2nd half Offensive performance was pitiful. I don't know who I blame more for the 0 points, Reid and his ultra safe play calling or Smith for the inability to pick up first downs. This team should be 3 and 2, not 1 and 4. John Lynch brought up a good point that the offense settled for a field goal at the end of the 1st half and they should have been more aggressive and tried harder for a TD. I'm tired of the team going into safe mode when they have a lead, playing not to lose instead of playing to win, led to this loss.

Every losing organization gets into should be. They are what they are. Crap!

Me, I actually told people we would have problems with the raiders.

They have a qb, a franchise receiver.

It's amazing how much Chiefs fans will argue that you can get away with not drafting a franchise QB. I mean hey this plan has worked super well for over 30 years so far....why change it?

Than right after that, they will bitch about not winning a playoff game since January 1994.

Chiefs homers don't know shit about football.

It's amazing how much Chiefs fans will argue that you can get away with not drafting a franchise QB. I mean hey this plan has worked super well for over 30 years so far....why change it?

Than right after that, they will bitch about not winning a playoff game since January 1994.

Chiefs homers don't know shit about football.

I thought it was 50 years?

good luck guys. I think back to my life when I did not care about the Chiefs and, quite honestly, it was a brighter time. I gave so much time and money and thought to this crap for nothing. I see this clearly now. Since 1966. All the years of my life.

Sure can't blame you.  On the bright side, think of all the free time you'll have!

Archived